News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Moles and Planetary Positions

Started by Apparao, April 17, 2009, 12:06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tara

Please admin move this post if i have listed in wrong topic

hello Friends, I had a question with regard to mole.
I am a Female about 38 yrs old and I have developed a mole recently on my face, the mole is on my upper lip, It is towards right hand side but in middle of my upper lip. does any one know the meaning of such a mole in such a location.

Please show some light and share your thoughts.
i can post the image if that helps
Thank you
~Tara

DCP

is it on lip\'s skin or above lip

tara

Thanks for moving the thread under right edge DCP,

Also the mole is above lip

NOT on lip\'s skin.
~Tara

Sushma

are you feeling jealous about someone posessing something that you feel you are lacking in your life lately

tara

Virinchi

According to the ancient Chinese facial mole studies, not all moles are bad. Most of the moles serve as a warning or reminder so you can be more vigilant to protect yourself from harms, this is especially true for those moles that can be seen easily.

The "good moles" symbolizing good luck and fortune are usually hidden or not easily seen. The color of mole is darker than skin. Moles have dark black, black, light black, gray, brown, purple and red colors. The pure color of black or red are good moles. Moles mixing with red, white or yellow colors are unlucky signs in people relationship. A shining and smooth mole with good brightness is considered as good mole. A mole with hair indicates the mole is alive, which is a sign of good mole. A male should keep the hair. A female can trim it.

If you consider getting rid of the mole on your face, check the reading before you do. You may come to appreciate it more. Also removing the mole will not change your fate, but knowing what challenges that may come will help you handle it better.

Find the location of the mole from the picture, and check the reading below.

1. Cannot get along with parents, boss, or the elderly. Try to keep a respectful distance with them.

2. Same to 1. No respect to parents, boss, or the elderly. Try to keep a respectful distance with them.

3. Same to 1. Try to keep a respectful distance with them.

4. Lack of planning, and have unstable life.

5. (above the eyebrow) . May encounter misfortune brought on by family or friends, or may have bad luck with money.

6. (in the eyebrow) . Very smart, creative or artistic. Will have wealth and fame, and have good luck with money.

7. (on the eyelid) . Tend to have conflicts with family, and have problem keeping money.

8. Have financial hardship. Need to prevent unwanted sexual advances.

9. Need to prevent unwanted sexual advances, and prevent accidents.

10. Unlikely to have or to be with children or grandchildren.

11. Tend to be troubled by long term or severe illness.

12. Tend to have problems related to diet or food.

13. Always worry and work hard for children, but may not be able to enjoy a good relationship with them.

14. Have high risk of food poisoning or allergy.

15. Do not reside at one place for long, move around a lot or have unstable environment.

16. Need to prevent unwanted sexual advances, and prevent food poisoning or diet problems.

17. Be cautious with your actions to prevent loosing good reputation.

18. Be mindful of your well being when traveling abroad.

19. Need to prevent unwanted sexual advances.

20. Life may be short, so live it to the fullest. Avoid any criminal acts.

21. Tend to have foot problems. Need to prevent water-related accidents.

22. Need to prevent accidents while traveling.

23. Prominent and rich.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Ravi Varma

interesting info
what about other body parts

Sushma

in general moles of left part of woman\'s body and right part of man\'s body are good for them.
Also moles are formed based on placement of saturn and rahu in chart

Ranjana

this is great info
post about moles on other body parts too

Ranjana

ok i found some more info about body moles

Moles on the Body

Many Facial moles have corresponding moles on the other part of body. For example, a mole on the eyebrow, you might find a mole on the shoulder or hands. A mole on the cheek, then you might find one mole on the chest. A mole around the mouth, then you should find a corresponding mole on the symmetrical position in the private parts. Most of moles inside the body are good ones, since they are hidden.

A mole in red color on the chest is a good mole. It implies passion, generous, love and good relationship with children.

A mole on the buttocks hints the person with enthusiasm, vitality, meeting people and money luck.

A mole on the back indicates a person with outgoing personality with strong communication skill.

A mole on the lower leg implies working hard, responsible personality for business and family.

Moles on the palm are all good moles, which shouldn\'t be removed.

Moles on the neck around Adam\'s apple implies the person has hard time to get along with family.

A mole around navel with red color represents the person is a gourmet. It is also a good sign of fortune and wisdom.

A mole on the shoulder hints the person needs to work hard for the family and have more argument than people.

The Beauty Mark is a bigger size\'s mole near eyes and month areas. It\'s near round, smooth and sleek color. Some bigger moles are prominent a little bit. But if the skin is protruding too much, then that might be a wart. The Beauty Mark should be only one on the face. A Beauty Mark is easy to catch people\'s eyes. Many people show the Beauty Mark near the mouth. A mole around month indicates the sign of eloquence, gossip and disputes. It also implies the symbol of desire, passion and erotic.