News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

When you are depressed ...

Started by shadow, May 04, 2010, 06:33:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow

When you are really depressed try this.

Listen to songs that you grew up listening on tv, radio or tape or cd

Trust me it will rejuvenate your mind and spirit.

Ranjana

good reminder shadow :)
i used to do this sometime back
will get back my mp3 player

tara

well, my husband listens to his childhood songs and that makes me go to depression mood sometimes as his childhood songs are so sad and I can\'t understand the language much either so here you go my depression starts :-)!!!!

it is suppose to be a joke
...... still we love each other in depression mood too :-) I started liking the old songs few i have already started understanding and enjoying.... sure it works!
~T

Ranjana

it happens coz i listen to kishore and RD\'s songs which i heard as kid and my dad hears saigal\'s songs which sound sad:lol:

jannu

Friends thanks for your suggestions. But My depression is getting increased by listening to music. Any alternative technique please?

Ranjana

may be you have a bad venus and weak moon that you cannot enjoy art.
if you dont feel good with music, then you need company of people who praise you and blabber a lot

Seetaram

[rquote=5220&topic=770&author=jannu]Friends thanks for your suggestions. But My depression is getting increased by listening to music. Any alternative technique please?[/rquote]

for people with malefic venus, nothin will give pleasure other than timepass chitchat, useless gossips.
You might have already lost interest in Tv and cinema too.
Better solve your mental problems quickly and try to live normal life, else will be termed unfit to live in society soon
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

shadow

me too with ve malefic ? I doubt, as I really don\'t like gossips. Chitchats is ok to extent, but music, movies, soap and reading is what I enjoy

Seetaram

astrology is not a technical subject.
do not apply same rule to all
i\'ve observed that many engineers have failed to understand astrology properly
one malefic for one lagna placed in a sign will give different results compared to other lagna and same planet
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

jannu

I Think seetharam sir is 100% right in my case.

I lost interest  in TV and cinema.

I am trying to maintain loneliness and practicing meditation regularly.

I dont enjoy company of people and their chit chat as ranjana said.

If any alternative method of coming out of severe depression exists I would like to experiment with that.

Thanks to all