Death and Horoscope prediction of Puttaparthi Sri Sathya Sai Baba

Started by gauranggroups, April 07, 2011, 06:58:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seetaram

i too felt same and facts will come out slowly after mercury turns direct on april 23rd
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

orangeprince

I guess they are releasing the news now that his condition is very serious.
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

Star Dust

did you see Ramana movie in tamil or Tagore movie in telugu?
there\'s a scene in which hero brings a dead body to hospital and doctors create drama as if they\'re treating it and ultimately declare patient as dead, who was actually dead few hrs back
same show repeating in puttaparti
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

orangeprince

Ah yes Star have seen the latter one thats my fav scene in the entire film.So the announcement would be made soon i guess.
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

Sushma

i guess star dust and seetaram\'s prediction is right !
now they\'re preparing ground to announce that he\'s dead
what a pity ! crores of idiots will cry and go home to lead their lives and few ppl will rob away all the wealth

msrhprasad

Yes, as per ABN Channel clippings - Sri.Baba almost passed away.
that\'s why almost 2000 police forced kept there.
more over Dist Collector,S.P and Trust Members are doing ground work.

We mayn\'t see Baba with Body...:sniffle:

Srikanth

according to Seetaram\'s prediction, mercury goes direct tonight and we will get to hear REAL news in next week soon.

vhk

ya i too saw in tv S.P. saying they wer geting two more groups of police force so might b tey are doing arringments for a peaceful procession etc etc

LEO

now mercury is in direct motion, we can expect the REAL new soon i guess in this week

msrhprasad

Well Guys your predictions are going right:(:(:(:(

Sree.Satya Sai has left his body today morning app.6.42a.m (Declared by Doctors) yet declared by Trust.

We lost Sadguru

:(:(:(