karma comes first, God comes next

Started by Virinchi, May 05, 2009, 06:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoo

i think it works but only the bad effects are minimalised . not totally erased.

Ranjana

did you feel minimised effects?
how do you know how much were actual effects and how much they were minimised

Vaani

that will remain a secret which elders say we got to discover
i dont understand what to achieve by discovering it

Seetaram

for people who feel its slavery, then its slavery
for those who remain unattached, its a playground

yadbhavam tadbhavathi
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

OMkaar

good post but i dont believe that those exceptional cases actually exist in this world we see
they may be living somewhere far away from materialistic world

Samantha

yes
most of the times we find astrological reasons after an event happens
thats because human factor involved in astrology

gauranggroups

This is really a nice post from Virinchi. But people have taken it in other sense and started spitting fire on God. God has clearly given us the guidelines of how to live in this world. After we breaking all the rules and after accumulating lots of Negative Karma, we can\'t blame God for that. After doing all sins, if we go and surrender to god finally, if God is giving all the benefits it\'ll become like our Indian Cinema. God is not a human to bribe and escape. There\'s a saying in Tamil which literally can be translated as \"One has to drink water if he has taken Salt\". So nobody can escape from Karma.

Then why do we need to pray the God? The answer is very simple. By praying the God, he\'ll reduce the impact of the Negativity and will give us some comfort. If someone has to get beatings, he\'ll get them. But by praying God, he can get enough power to withstand it and overcome the situation. If it\'s there in your fate that you won\'t be earning a single rupee in a particular year, you won\'t earn. But God will give you people around you like your brothers, sisters and friends who\'ll help you to pass out that phase of life.

Hence don\'t spit fire on God, guys. He needs to be rewarded for tolerating all of us. :lol::lol::lol:
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

orangeprince

But isn\'t god a supernatural force and haven\'t we reduced him to mere idol worship and pray for own selfish means? The idea of life is to understand the self and get out of this maya to realize the ultimate truth or call it god or whatever.Only then we would know the meaning of god and till then we would live in the manifestations of this maya, God how ever cleverly projected or reading scriptures or practicing yoga, tantra etc without realizing the self we would be only in maya.\"The only way of liberation is understanding the self\".
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

Seetaram

why do you want to get liberated ? do you feel you\'re in jail now?
why cant you just enjoy the moment and live in present instead of thinking about after-death situation(which none of us have seen or remember) and suffer in present
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

orangeprince

liberation is not after death sir its the knowing of the self and the death of the \"I - ego\" so the real life begins.
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?