News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Dream of Father

Started by Anjali, May 29, 2011, 12:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anjali

I dreamt of my father. He is 80 years of age and is in sound health, thanks to the almighty. But last night I dreamt he is extremely sick, very ill in bed and on the verge of death. Although I reside overseas, in my dream I was with him and by his side along with my sisters & mother. This has disturbed me immensely. What does this dream mean? Is my father in any danger?

Very upset... hope someone can tell me what all this means.

Thank you.
Anjali

Seetaram

its good indication for his health.
you dont have to worry. such dreams dont mean literally
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Anjali

Thank you Mr. Seetaram for the clarification, I\'m now so relieved......... BIG SIGH*

Infact I called home and had a long chat with my parents. They are both well. Thank you once again! I feel so much better now :-))

Blessings,
Anjali

gauranggroups

People used to say that if you see someone in death bed in your dream, it\'s a good omen. They\'ll have a long life. Similarly, if you dream about someone\'s death, it\'s also a good omen as a marriage will happen. But if you dream about a marriage, it\'s a bad omen as a death will happen. So no need to worry.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Anjali

Thanks for your guidance Gaurang, looks like that dream did bring me some good luck as I\'ve always been very close to my father and we have a great relationship. He has always advised and guided me in my career, and have told me to be patient through this tough time I\'ve been going through. He told me last year that Gods are testing me and to be brave. So probably my dream this week was a way of telling me that good things are on my way....!

No more worrying & stressing myself out. I\'m gonna partaaaay this weekend with my folks! :-)

gauranggroups

Whatever your Dad told was true. And yes, this dream may be a way of indicating you that good things are on you way.

Sure! Go and enjoy the party with your folks!!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.