karma comes first, God comes next

Started by Virinchi, May 05, 2009, 06:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seetaram

why should you kill your identity and then try to reach a blissful state without yourself?
Try to enjoy that state by being the same, as you\'re now
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

Virinchi

Whats the point in getting bound by karma, relations, ego(I) and getting liberated after multiple lives, when we were actually free souls before taking birth on earth?
why should we be born into this karmic cycles.

Purpose of human life is not salvation.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

orangeprince

So sir what\'s the purpose? Isn\'t the purpose of life to live peacefully with fellow humans and nature? But are we living peacefully within ourselves as well as in our relations? So without peace inside can there be peace outside?
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

Virinchi

what is stopping you from not enjoying your present?
Is it comparision with present of other\'s ? comparision with your past? expecting much betterment in future?
Out of above 3, none are in your control to change.

you\'re like boy who walked out of his house clean(soul before first birth), started playing in mud(karmic cycles and rebirths) and cleaned himself before going back to bed.(salvation)

but only difference between you and that boy is that he was enjoying his play in mud.
Someone elder like you walking nearby, got some mud on his pants and kept worrying about cleaning till he reached home.

so who had fun and who missed fun here?
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

orangeprince

Sir, To enjoy the present the past must go and also there should be no fear about future isn\'t it? So with constant work pressure,  fear of security and the pressure to perform are we really enjoying the present or are we getting lost in the mad race? Enjoying not superficially but completely, its like \"when walking, be aware of walking\"- Buddha,But are we really aware of the present with the constant chatter in our head? (which constantly judges, or goes to past or thinks about future or modifies the present )

Virinchi

so are you secured and did you win the race?
If yes, you don\'t need this topic.
If no, then you\'re wasting time worrying about things that are not in your control

orangeprince

Well i figured that there\'s no end to race as you win some and loose some and there\'s a new one again and i stopped in between and started thinking is this life? and trying to figure out since then sir and found out that we are just attracted to materialistic life which is just a momentary pleasure and trying to find if there is such a thing called \"Permanent Joy\'.

aastha93

Well, if you broaden up your persceptive maybe you\'ll realise that this journey to find out \"permanent joy\" is a race in itself. You just wanted to shift patterns of your life from \"materialism\" to what you call \"sprituality\" or gaining knowledge about higher values of life.

Now no one really knows where we do we end up after several races of materialism, sprituality or whatever.

So its better to see through your sufferings as well as pleasures of your present life and know/follow as to where do they lead you next.

Ultimately, its destiny but without \"us\" (the performer of karma) destiny does not exist and without Destiny, we don\'t really get to the life path meant for us.

So just moving in synchrony with both makes the sense here and that \"synchronous journey\" maybe the key to your destination.

orangeprince

:) Thanks all for sharing your thoughts

devilz.paradiz

even astrologers cant predict an event with 100 percent accuracy....in my view god is ultimate and controls over all things that are present in this universe... we dont have any chance but only to surrender to the god almighty :)