Commercial Relations / Marriages produce commercial children

Started by Virinchi, June 26, 2011, 12:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virinchi

In this generation i\'ve seen many women enquiring about financial status of a guy before marrying or even thinking about loving him.

If you verify his bank balance, job/business. family status, looks etc and then start a relation, then there wont be any love. It again a business.

Same applies to men who run after rich women.
Atleast many men run only after good looks.

Such couple will always live with financial calculations and transfer similar thoughts to next generations.

A person having 1 million will think of marrying another person with 2 million and their kids will try for 10 million and so on...

All this happening since past 2-3 generations has lead to current generation becoming completely money minded.
Even crime rate and divorce rate are more in this generation because of this mistake being repeatedly committed
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

orangeprince

Yes i have seen this happening.My own cousins asking me to find out guys from U.S working in software and they aren\'t interested guys who aren\'t in software or who are in tier II cities.
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

Shree

Yes Viranchi, quite true, financial considerations or read high job being a significant factor in many marriages.

Apart from money people are also focusing on outer appearance. That the guy has to be tall and handsome, or the girl has to beautiful and lovely.

gauranggroups

Yeah Virinchi, You are absolutely right. Most of the cases, the parents used force their children to marry rich people only. But of late, the real sad thing in this is even the youngsters are also money minded in many cases. This\'ll setup the trend to the next generation also.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Varenya

every one(mostly women) demand a secured life, bank balance, independent lifestyle far away from in-laws, good looks and education etc but they never think what qualities do they have to deserve all these, and what can they offer from their side.

And more over they claim to be equal to men(such a hypocrites) and yet expect men to take care of everything

Srikanth

hypocracy is the only word i can say about such people.
If a guy is well settled, has a own house, own car and good income.. then women will just come and share his wealth and comforts , but not his problems.

such women dont deserve marriage. Let them be single for lifetime and let them realise what it takes to build a family

SaSirEkha

i think indian culture survived all these thousands of years only based on our family structure and marriage system.
But since past 2 generations, it started becoming commercial and now it has degraded to its worst level.

Crime rate is very high and frustration levels are rising easily for many due to this.

Atleast this generation should understand that only karma decides major events like marriage and should adjust and try to have harmony. Else system will totally collapse

pallavi

All those laws like 498A were made to give some protection to women from men who torture them, but many women are now misusing them against soft natured men too.

Its time to think for our law makers.. when a law is misused, it needs to be ammended

Sushma

that means our genes get effected by our thoughts and they are carried over to next generations

This implies that we\'re creating a dangerous society

JayTee

who is going to bell the cat?
laws will always be misused as long as wrong intended ppl exist in this world

we\'ve to clean them up first