Jupiter transit in Aries from 8th may 2011, Effects

Started by coolindian0007, April 10, 2011, 07:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolindian0007

Jupiter will transit to Aries on Sunday may 8th,2011 around 14:14:01
Show the difficulties how much difficult you are!

Virinchi

thats according to N.C.Lahiri ayanamsa
but if you apply k.p ayanamsa, jupiter moves into aries around 3:25 AM on 8th may 2011.
Those few hours difference doesnt make any difference unless you wanna try a horary chart on that date.

Usually this transition is good for people born under Pisces, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius moon signs and also ascendants.
Also check your ashtakavarga table to see if jupiter has 5 or more points for aries.
If yes, then its good. 4 is average. less than 4 is bad
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

shadow

it looks like it is 3 after reduction ?

it will affect father\'s health  for Leo !! subsequently deduce according to respective house . Correct me if I am wrong..thx

gauranggroups

Hi Guys,

I\'ve got a query regarding this transit of planets.

As per KP, the transit of Jupiter from Pisces to Aries is happening on 8th May, 2011. But the Jupiter Temple in Alangudi, Kumbakkonam says that the transit is happening on May 25, 2011. They are following \"Vaakya Panchangam\" and they are saying that\'s the correct Panchangam. Why this is happening?

I think all you will be aware that all the Navagraha Temples (Temples for 9 planets) are in and around Kumbakkonam, Tamil Nadu. But all those temple are following \"Vaakya Panchangam\".

Why this difference is there between KP and \"Vaakya panchangam\"? What impact it\'ll have??
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

SaSirEkha

let them follow any panchang.
who cares for them anyway when minute calculations like fall of wickets in a cricket match are proved by K.P, then let others live in their own world.

why would people go for a dip in ganga river on may 9th(day after transition) instead of may 25th?

gauranggroups

Thanks for your answer, SasiRekha.. But this not the straight answer. I expected a more of a technical one.

You are pointing out the accuracy in predictions of KP. I agree with that and I didn\'t deny it anywhere. In fact, I\'ve mentioned in many of my previous posts, that because of you, Virinchi and Mr.Seetaram only I got impressed with KP and got curious of learning it. Hence there\'s no question about the accuracy in predictions of KP or the knowledge in you, Virinchi and Mr.Seetaram.

Why is the difference? Can anyone tell me technically??
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

SaSirEkha

technically the difference is Ayanamsa used to derive nirayana positions of planets.
westeners use Sayana method. i.e they take direct position of where the planet is right now.

But indians subtract ayanamsa to take the effective position of planet.
thats why you see that in western, most of the planets and even your lagna are shifted by 23 degrees.

there are many ayanamsas used by indians too and N.C.Lahiri is most popular because he derived an ayanamsa which was approved by indian government.

B.V.Raman ayanamsa is also popular among few south indians but it didnt prove to be accurate.

K.P ayanamsa is close to N.C.Lahiri and only with 6 minutes difference as Sri Krishnamurti corrected it for accurate results.
(i guess this difference came because N.C.Lahiri was a bengali who derived for kolkatta time and later krishnamurti adjusted it to IST)

difference between both is that moon changes its position 10 minutes earlier in k.p and big planets change few hrs earlier.

personally i\'ve tested all ayanamsas and found k.p to be accurate and its already proved by virinchi with fall of wickets at precise timings.

there are many other blind people who still want to follow their ancestors written panchangs and we dont have to bother.

for more on this, google for ayanamsas

gauranggroups

Thanks SasiRekha. Thank u very much for your post and time. This is what I expected. If my fellow mates are asking, I can explain them too.

Yeah, I read somewhere that Lahiri is calculated based on 23/5 degrees as Earth itself is tilted 23.5 degrees. Hence Lahiri is accurate. But now I\'ve come to know that Prof. Krishnamurthi has corrected even the time difference in Lahiri, which means this is the filtered form of the already filtered one. Hence it should be more accurate.

[rquote=8509&topic=1279&author=SaSirEkha]technically the difference is Ayanamsa used to derive nirayana positions of planets.
westeners use Sayana method. i.e they take direct position of where the planet is right now.

But indians subtract ayanamsa to take the effective position of planet.
thats why you see that in western, most of the planets and even your lagna are shifted by 23 degrees.

there are many ayanamsas used by indians too and N.C.Lahiri is most popular because he derived an ayanamsa which was approved by indian government.

B.V.Raman ayanamsa is also popular among few south indians but it didnt prove to be accurate.

K.P ayanamsa is close to N.C.Lahiri and only with 6 minutes difference as Sri Krishnamurti corrected it for accurate results.
(i guess this difference came because N.C.Lahiri was a bengali who derived for kolkatta time and later krishnamurti adjusted it to IST)

difference between both is that moon changes its position 10 minutes earlier in k.p and big planets change few hrs earlier.

personally i\'ve tested all ayanamsas and found k.p to be accurate and its already proved by virinchi with fall of wickets at precise timings.

there are many other blind people who still want to follow their ancestors written panchangs and we dont have to bother.

for more on this, google for ayanamsas[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

orangeprince

My jupiter has 6 points in aries as jupiter is the knowledge and is in 10th place what does that signify?
Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

vlbedoc

there was a post for jupiter\'s effect on various lagna & moon signs during may 2010 transit.. can someone post that for this yr too??