2nd marriage as per KP is seen from 2nd house - but why?

Started by rudra, November 03, 2011, 02:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudra

Hello KP Guys,

Respected KSK Guruji said that since 2nd house is 8th to 7th house (1st wife/hubby) so we have to consider 2nd house for 2nd marriage. As Krishnamurti has written in his reader that a person will marry 2nd time when his first wife is dead or divorced. I personally have very high regards for KP method but I always thought this as not fully correct.

Reason being....

1) BV Raman who is a big shot in traditional astrology once said on 2nd marriage that Krishnamurti has dealt with this topic as per orthodox hindu tradition. But he should have thought on the fact that in some religions many marriages are allowed. And thus, wife may not be divorced or dead for the husband to marry again.

e.g in Islam 4 marriages are allowed and husband can stay with all 4 wives under one roof
e.g even in hindu religion rich people had more than one wives before Hindu marriage Act 1955 came. Every one knows that Indian Kings had many wives.

2) If indeed as per KP, a person will marry 2nd time when his first wife is dead or divorced, then 2nd house will only be applicable if the wife dies and not if she gets divorced from husband. This is so because 2nd house is 8th to 7th house which can be termed as death.

3) Traditional astrology says that 2nd wife is to be seen from 9th house.

I know I must be wrong here to negate respected KSK guruji but then can any KP expert here clarify things here?

Kind Regards,
Rudra

gauranggroups

This is really an interesting question. Not only Rudra, but other juniors here also must be interested in knowing the answers. Come on Seniors, answer this.

Hope Virinchi and Sujay will answer this. Also what happened to Apparao? He's not active now a days??
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Virinchi

even in hindus i've seen charts of guys with 2 live wives(when 1st wife gives written permission, he can marry 2nd one. So it need not be divorce or death of 1st wife)

at one instance krishnamurti says 2nd wife has to be seen from 9th cusp only as 9th is 3rd(sister) to 7th.
but again he uses 2nd cusp too at another instance.

i've seen example of a guy having two wives at same time and his 2,7,11 sublords match ruling planets of his 1st wife.
2,9,11 sublords match R.P of 2nd wife
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Sujay

@ rudra

9th house is the house of second marriage as per my understanding and analysis. Plz refer to the page 36 and 37 of the book "KP's - Astrology and Prime Ministers" (from Krishnamurti publications) wherein the second marriage has been discussed with regard to 9th house only.

Careful analysis have to be made regarding the second marriage as different school of thoughts exists for this. Guruji Shri KSK has not confirmed a single house (or one particular house) for second marriage though.

rudra

gauranggroups

Thanks for the post, Virinchi!

Welcome back Sujay! It's been a while since you were active in this forum. You and Virinchi are the most knowledgeable guys around. Hence we juniors need you guys' guidance and support. Thanks!!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Sujay

Thank you Gaurang :)
I am bit busy, so couldnt login from last 5 months or so. Good to see new look and feel of astrogle, new discussions, new members around.

Virinchi

i've read couple of case studies where 2nd spouse is seen through 2nd house.
that is probably because 2nd is always family (no matter how many times you marry) and it is 8th to 7th ? (like a threat to 1st spouse ?)
If a guy married 5 times.
so will his first wife : 7th house, 2nd wife : 9th house, 3rd wife : 11th house, 4th wife : 1st house (?), 5th wife : 3rd house ????

so, 4th wife should have atleast 1 ruling planet same as husband.
5th wife should have ruling planets same as husband's siblings?
this needs to be studied

and it gets more complex with each wife's kids.
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

predictor

Hi Virinchi,
I want to learn KP from you ,kindly let me know your possibility.I stay in Hyderabad and astrology is my passion,I am writing this as I dont know how to reach you...
Incase its not possible for you,I would request you to guide me to some one with good accuracy .

Thanks & Regards,
Of 1001 feelings of Maya,Astrology is one!

Virinchi

i'm not good at teaching someone as i dont have patience to spend time on it.
get 6 readers of k.p from bookstores and try for yourself.
people like seetaram, gaurang, varenya have picked up k.p after following this forum