Winning true relationship Vs letting go the struggle by think'g they R dead 2 me

Started by tara, July 06, 2018, 06:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tara

Dear Friends!!!!!

How how how ????? How to make people like you?

All my life I have lost all the people whom I know seriously something wrong with my horoscope when it comes to relationships woth family and friends I break them all along....

Irony is I have seen my siblings hurt each other more than I hurt their feelings BUT end of the day all siblings get along at one point but they never take me in their circle.

I have a big family, first sibling engagement ONLY I among all siblings are NOT INVITED.

All of us fight but I am the only one to be punished in hard angle.
::)
I have learnt a hard lesson and accepted gracefully People strength is no more in my life.
God blessing is always been there and isn't that good enough to grow old with a happy life?
Winning true relationship Vs letting go the struggle by think'g they R dead 2 me

I started to mend with that I am orphan with no Parents and no siblings but blessed with a loving husband and loving child what more to ask for why does not heart stop crying?

How does human brain accept the dislike occurrence of life?
I knw whole world Is looking for an easy pill or something
I knw it's a daily stretching exercise that has to be taught to our own brain

I might have placed it in wrong section, I wanted someone to listen and say something :-)

Missed you my dear friends!!!
~T (an old timer to astrogle.com and illuminate)

tara

Please ignore this post,

I overcame with very matured way
I stopped talking to my sibling
They did not invite me for daughter's engagement , but they called me few times to invite and forced me to attend the wedding

I felt it is okay if iwas uninvited to their joy I prefer notto be a part of them
I totally disconnected from them, I wish them all the very best
My heart with heavy feeling I let them go for good.

~T