News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

ICC World Cup 2019 Predictions

Started by LEO, February 11, 2019, 07:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragul Chinnu

Pak playing dsc from starting , all previous matches performers ll fail today in nz side , pak gives shock to nz and win this match ..

scorpion.shayaan

NZvs PAK

Pak will be good from start till *1308* and after this *Nz* fvrable time till *1413* and after this again *Pak* favrable time started till end of inning ...

*2nd inning*  total one sided.
Best Regards

Koundinya

Pakistani bowlers and fielders will be little wayward between 12-2pm.
They can fight with bat till end but kiwis can seal a thriller

Virinchi

Quote from: Koundinya on June 26, 2019, 04:19:13 PM
Pakistani bowlers and fielders will be little wayward between 12-2pm.

Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Castro

Pakistan playing as asc to me.

Lagna lord in 11th is what gave them the perfect start and reduced New Zealand to 46-4.

Lagna lord will continue to be in good house.

However 2nd part of innings in the first half, there will be problems for Pakistan as lagna lord Venus is transiting in 8th house so New Zealand can pick up early wickets and continue to pick up wickets.

And 2nd half of 2nd innings lagna lord will be in 9th which will give Pakistan strength again.

scorpion.shayaan

Nz vs Pak
Sorry update flow of 2nd inning because of delay...
In 2nd inning...pak will start good but NZ will come back from local 1552 till 1650 but after this pakistan will cone back n try to finish this game before local 1900....

Best Regards

surajnayyar

West Indies bowls well in the starting and does so for good part of the 1st Innings, India is slow but scores good in the slog overs.
Second innings, India bowls well in the starting and does well till 3:45 pm BST and then slows down and then bowls well from 4:57 pm BST to win the match. (WI can slightly trouble from 5:29 to 5:58 pm BST).
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

Varenya

Indian batsmen will be slow initially but pickup from 11am. Again struggle for a while but do well in slog overs.

Their spinners are good till 5:33pm

surajnayyar

Most Online Today: 10756. Most Online Ever: 20962 (June 16, 2019, 03:31:51 PM)

Was just passing by and saw this on site. Hell 10K people online and merely 8-9 likes on a post which shows good flow/prediction with Virinchi sir's post gathering 30-40 likes max(of course his posts should and his posts deserve to) !

And when flow doesn't turn out perfect, people will come and start cribbing and in turn will begin comparisons.

@Raja bhai @Shaun..my post is not directed to you. It's directed to all the other people to stop being a silent spectator, come up and show appreciation for the work/predictions done by the senior astrologers here. You will learn a lot from their posts. For example, it was Nivedita ji who cleared some of my misconceptions during IPL 2019.
With mistakes and with experience, one learns. Remember that.

And there have been comparisons between Pakistan of 1992 and Pakistan of 2019, this is just a coincidence. Pakistan CAN NOT win this WC. Period !

Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

LEO

Now officially 3 teams (SA, AFG, WI) are eliminated from semi final race.

|
|
|
V

In all important games coming up..

Lanka can beat Africa
Afg not easy for Pak
Aus beat Kiwis
Eng beat Ind
Lanka miss chance against WI
Bangla miss against Ind
Eng struggle to beat Kiwis
Pak beat Bangla
Ind beat Lanka

So it looks like 4th semifinal spot will be either England or Pakistan, who play 1st Semifinal with India.
NZL vs AUS can be 2nd seminfinal