News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

ICC World Cup 2019 Predictions

Started by LEO, February 11, 2019, 07:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragul Chinnu

Roger federer and kane willamson same star sign , both are in finals today .. federer won against nadal after very long time in fighting match , nz won against ind , which is naturally strong side ...

Castro

Any senior members what is your input please?

Seems like it's edging towards NZ.

In around 15 minutes from this post. Jupiter is already in lagna and also Venus a bit later going into dsc house.

Also lord of the 8th in first 8th should balance the match for a further period.

Castro

I meant lord of the 8th in the first could not modify.

There should be a balanced contest for a further period.

Castro

Quote from: Castro on July 14, 2019, 09:39:40 PM
Any senior members what is your input please?

Seems like it's edging towards NZ.

In around 15 minutes from this post. Jupiter is already in lagna and also Venus a bit later going into dsc house.

Also lord of the 8th in first 8th should balance the match for a further period.

Wow I didn't think the match would be this balanced! Two tie's and England win on more boundaries scored.

New Zealand got bad luck in the end, especially those overthrows in the end.

It was just meant for England.

utkaarsh

Quote from: utkaarsh on May 26, 2019, 11:34:54 PM
Om Shanishcharyah Namah !!

ICC World Cup 2019

Prevailed by numbers of Jupiter (2019) , Saturn (Venue), and Mercury & Moon partially

Blue is the color of the season ....

My top favorite to enter Semi Final - England ( the only ICC event they won was 2010 (3))

Next is India , as like last world cup semis will be crucial ,
followed by New Zealand ( Too much black in dress  will hurt their chances )

Pakistan is my outsider for this tournament , with West India the black horses .
South Africa again will choke or underperform , they will lose out on a pressure match to get knocked out

Australia might fizzle out due lack of team work , a Blue team will knock them out of the world cup.

SL or Afghanistan can create atleast one historic upset .

Semi Finals sure - England, India , New Zealand
4th semi finalist is very interesting , SL Afghanistan can decide the 4th one.

Cup winners chances in order from highest
England, New Zealand , Pakistan , India , West Indies

I have surpassed my own expectations ....
Om Shanicharyah Namah "
http://saturnineighthhouse.blogspot.com/2019/05/om-shanishcharyah-namah-icc-world-cup.html?m=1

utkaarsh

Quote from: Castro on July 15, 2019, 01:03:41 AM
Wow I didn't think the match would be this balanced! Two tie's and England win on more boundaries scored.

New Zealand got bad luck in the end, especially those overthrows in the end.

It was just meant for England.

The black color as per numerology terms denied them .... England despite being number 8 ... Had less bad luck .... Any other team would have walloped either of them

utkaarsh

Quote from: Virinchi on May 29, 2019, 04:49:36 PM
As predicted already, hosts England are the strongest contenders for world cup title. Eoin Morgan fate also looks good for next 2 months.

Refer to point 10 in predictions made in early 2019
India looks like a definite qualifier for semis but beyond that is difficult.
Australia can face tough matches against India. Lanka can also scare them.
New Zealand will be knocked out by a hard hitting team (like Windies did in warmup game).
South Africa have multiple issues like injuries (Mars+Rahu <--> Saturn+Ketu).
West Indies batsmen will do well in few matches and dent chances of others.
Lanka can get a surprise win.
Bangladesh are not living upto their own expectations.
Afghans can also have odd unexpected positive game.
Pakistan cannot get both batting and bowling good in same game. Crucial matches will be lost due to failure of either department.

Fate wise, Holder, Du Plessis, Karunaratne, Murtaza, Finch, Naib have no chance to lift the world cup.
More as matches take place...

Superb master

utkaarsh

Quote from: utkaarsh on July 15, 2019, 01:10:46 AM
The black color as per numerology terms denied them .... England despite being number 8 ... Had less bad luck .... Any other team would have walloped either of them
England chasing 242 (adds to 8 number })
Boundary count 26 to 17 .... Both 8... It's all saturn , saturn gives success after failure and hard work , Kiwis thrashed england out of 2015 wc, England worked hard to rebuild and were the most improved , Saturn gives results but after struggle

Virinchi

There is something called 'Destiny/Fate' which is not dependent on temporary things like Asc/Dsc/Shirt color/Number etc.
If you are destined, you will wear right color/number and win.
Morgan (dont follow his sun sign/moon sign but read his horoscope) was destined.
England were destined NOW because 2023, 2027 are not for them.

Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

utkaarsh

Quote from: Virinchi on July 15, 2019, 03:03:51 AM
There is something called 'Destiny/Fate' which is not dependent on temporary things like Asc/Dsc/Shirt color/Number etc.
If you are destined, you will wear right color/number and win.
Morgan (dont follow his sun sign/moon sign but read his horoscope) was destined.
England were destined NOW because 2023, 2027 are not for them.

Totally agree England was destined to win and as you said , things fall in place if you are supposed to win,
My hypothesis is if you are destined to win, it will happen on a favorable day, venue and you will be wearing a favorable color .... England in last world cup was wearing dark blue and red, they shifted to light blue .... It also means that they could not win wearing dark blue which is Saturn color,
I have studied quite a few tournaments , never have seen any team wearing full black win a tournament, NZ won champions trophy 1999 wearing turquoise ,
Classic example is KKR , they lost miserably wearing black in IPL , shifting to purple they won 2 trophies , I can give lot of examples ... Blue winners this year in non contact sports cricket football,
So for destiny to occur lot of things fall in place including T-shirt
You being master in reading the destiny by charts , I tried using numerology and color, all occult reaches to ultimate truth ....
Both are reading their ways, I am not at that depth as you are
Since Kiwis were destined to lose , they chnged their t-shirt color from last world cup....