Very HUGE blame is it because of saturn in my SON's chart Please help

Started by tara, November 11, 2019, 02:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tara

Hi Friends,
I lost my password and had challenge to reset it to retain my same account.

Finally I got through

I have been longing to post this post PLEASE kindly advice and show some light
MY SON
DOB May 24th 2002
TOM is 7:55 AM EST
POB is Northcarolina USA

is is swathi nakshatra

He worked very hard all his school years he is an A student

Now he is in Saturn phase I think

He did  an Exam which is an entrace exam for his college admissions
first time he got a score and second time in July and results came out in July itself he got a score with a excellent jump in 7 points

The exam board suddenly send a letter in October telling he has to take retest if not they will take away his second score. which is major for his admissions.

Now he is studying again for the exam 

Please kindly tell me if he will get in to colleges that he has already applied  with his second exam score which will be re-scored
fear he has to  score good in the third time if not his admissions might be at risk.

help me to see his future if he will pass this third exam with good score and will he get into good college for his higher studies.

Exam board is blaming that his 7 points jump is surprising to them

He studies very hard

As a mom I know he is very honest student he might be a  a lazy kid when it comes to shores but he is very honest student at studies as he loves to study

My fear is he is hurt inside due to this blame and not do good in his approaching third exam.

Please please advice by looking at his Saturn time difficulty

~T

tara

Hi Gurus Please advice and show some direction and light
~T

Varenya

where in north carolina ?
He has 5 planets cluster in 12th H which is not good for materialistic progress from mid 20s.
He will get through this phase as transits after 3 months are good for him. But career and personal issues will make him giveup multiple times after 2028

tara

tara

Hello Vernaya, After you said I looked at my sons horoscope does not have 5 planets in house 12
Started to think Maybe you have place of birth incorrect

Also Second lagna lord owns the 12th house. Meaning of that I taught that its good and powerful as he controls and others are for rent kind tenants as not own house

I have notes of my son houses i am very low in understanding astrology

Do i have the info incorrect
Please let me knw
Also his place of birth is USA North Carolina 7:55 EST TIME zone

Thanks
Tara

Star Dust

Quote from: Varenya on November 13, 2019, 12:14:55 PM
where in north carolina ?

He asked 'where' 'in' .. not where is ...

and what Varenya posted is correct, based on infor provided by you
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

tara

Sorry
Cary city
Northcarolna state in USA
7:55 am est
May 24 2002
It was friday i think

So it is in cary Northcarolna usa
Its swathi nakshata i think moon
And gemini sun i think

I am not that good to understand astrology but these are my notes

Please tell his efforts
My son worked for free for 3 months in alzimeres 65 yrs to 105 yrs senior citizens in hospital that much he loves to be a doctor

Please tell if he will get in to this college for further studies or will we have issue with third exam that he will take in december 2019

He says he wants to study here in usa only and not in india , in fact india its 5 yrs mbbs usa its 8 yrs of studies and extra difficult exams he has to pass to just be a normal mbbs doctor
But he still want to study for 8 to 10 years he says

Please kindly help with his December exam and his admission to further studies
Thank you for listening and responding

T

tara

Please any help and insight

His house 13 has 3 planets i can send screenshot if incase i might have given incorrect info

Thanks
T

tara

tara

I meant 12 house not 13 house for some reason i can edit my response

Sorry to adding more comments