News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Big Bash League 2019-20 T20 Predictions

Started by Anoo, November 19, 2019, 05:35:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Dust

Brisbane start well but struggle after 7:04pm. Sixers are never letting Heat comeback into the game later.
In a day..when u dont come across any problems... you can be sure that you are traveling in wrong path - SWAMI VIVEKANANDA

Koundinya

Hurricanes should get enough to defend, despite very late heroics by Thunder (only after 8:50pm)

surajnayyar

Adelaide struggle with bat after 7:10 pm and Perth chases well after 8:25 pm with few hiccups.
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

Bhavani

Adelaide Strikers bat well till 7:10pm and again from 7:40pm till end of 1st innings.
Perth start well but struggle after 8:45pm to lose it

surajnayyar

Sydney will bowl well for most of the first innings and bat well as well to win after 6:30 pm after a good start with the bat in the second innings.
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

Paanchajanya

Chris Lynn and co will bat well. Maxwell team does well only between 9:10-10:05pm which is not enough

Koundinya

Scorchers start slow in 1st PP and pickup from middleovers. They bowl well and can win

Nivedita

Quote from: Koundinya on January 26, 2020, 08:34:49 AM
Scorchers start slow in 1st PP and pickup from middleovers. They bowl well and can win

Rain delay destroyed prospects of getting 150. Now target is not competitive

Varenya

Hurricanes post good total. But Strikers are chasing well between 8:30-9:52pm (except for hiccups between 8:45-9:00)

Varenya