South Africa vs England 2019-2020 Series Predictions

Started by Nivedita, December 23, 2019, 07:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surajnayyar

England will restrict SA to a mediocre score and struggle to chase after 8:40 pm !
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

LEO

England bowls well from 7pm and also chase well between 8:15-9:40pm

surajnayyar

@Admin

Since this post is pertinent to IPL'20 and it's forum is not there yet, so writing it here.

RCB is considering changing the logo and the name of the franchise.

Will be interesting to see on 16th Feb, what name Royal Challengers Bangalore(81=9) goes with - Royal Challengers(52=7, unpredictability like Pakistan) or Royal Challengers

Bengaluru(85=13=4, hurdles/obstacles) ?

surajnayyar

South Africa bowls well at regular intervals to restrict England to an average score in 1st innings and bats well from 8:06 pm to win with few hiccups in 2nd innings !

LEO

Quote from: surajnayyar on February 13, 2020, 03:29:53 PM
RCB is considering changing the logo and the name of the franchise.

Will be interesting to see on 16th Feb, what name Royal Challengers Bangalore(81=9) goes with - Royal Challengers(52=7, unpredictability like Pakistan) or Royal Challengers

Bengaluru(85=13=4, hurdles/obstacles) ?

They chose Royal Challengers(52=7, unpredictability like Pakistan)  and IPL 2020 may not start on march 29th as planned. ICC has called all board directors for a meet in Dubai on same date.
That is why schedule is still not confirmed.

LEO

Proteas bowl well till 3:48pm and then England strike BIG in final overs. In 2nd innings, proteas bat well only between 4:50-5:30pm

Nivedita

England scores good for 75 mins from start and then struggle.
Proteas struggle with bat during 4:50-5:30pm but comeback later

surajnayyar

@Leo sir & Nivedita ma'am...hasn't 2nd T20 started at 6 pm Durban timings ? If I am not wrong...

Nivedita

surajnayyar

Quote from: Nivedita on February 15, 2020, 01:44:27 PM
Both of is got time wrong i guess  :D
It's okay. It happens :)
@Leo Sir..RC will be an unpredictable team now.

This trend of numerology is carrying forward to teams' names as well be it Rising Pune Supergiant or Supergiants. Team owners shrug it off saying 'just like that we changed' but real reason is numerology. This trend took it off from Bollywood be it Padmaavat or Padmavati.