South Africa vs Australia 2020 Series Predictions

Started by Koundinya, February 12, 2020, 09:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koundinya

Astrological Predictions of South Africa vs Australia for 3 T20Is, 3 ODIs during 21 February - 07 March 2020

Schedule...

Varenya

Wheoever gets good start in 1st 15 mins (mostly Aussies) goes on to win the match after 9:03pm

surajnayyar

South Africa restricts Australia to an average total in first innings(bowls well in the end overs after 7:20 pm). In second innings during chase, South Africa fumbles in the beginning, bats well between 8:10 pm to 8:42 pm but loses the plot after that to lose.
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

shiva

Aus should lose wkts from 22:21 ist till end of sat sub(12:14 ist, Aus will struggle)

Paanchajanya

Proteas put up a BIG total but Kangaroos fight from 4:30pm till 5:30pm and later struggle

Koundinya

Toss winner (mostly Aus) should get good start in 1st over and finish match by 10:20pm

surajnayyar

@Koundinya..Match started at 6 pm Cape Town timings. T20 matches never extend beyond 3hrs 50 mins(max) unless any rain delay or interruption.

Australia slow down from 6:25 pm and then pick up again from 6:45 pm to put up a good total(hiccups between 7 to 7:13 pm). In 2nd innings, South Africa start well, struggle between 8:35 pm to 9:10 pm and then pick up again to win.
Tell Them I Came, But No One Answered And I Kept My Word !!!

Koundinya

Its a typo.. meant to be 9:20pm and by that time South Africa were finished

Anoo

Team doing well for initial 55 minutes, struggles later and can win with great difficulty after 8:30pm