Author Topic: BLOOD GROUPS & Psychologies - donating blood is a remedy for mars  (Read 10747 times)

Sharmila

rh- traits
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 02:07:43 PM »
yes... no weak person is eligible for donation.

also as much d person donates (i mean regularity) that much healthy the person will be.

having a juice after donation will bounce back the donor in strength..

these days no worries to donate blood. shud be careful if we are acceptors ;)

Astrology Forums

JayTee

rh- traits
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2009, 10:01:03 PM »
have thick tomato juice with sugar or beetroot juice with sugar.
this will immediately start creating new blood and wont make you feel weak after blood donation

mulaian

rh- traits
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2009, 12:35:41 AM »
[rquote=1205&topic=244&author=Anoo]mine is B -ve
virinchi, can you write about +ve and -ve types in each group[/rquotesome info on this here  https://www.myusm.com/usm370628.html          

nagesh_vejju

rh- traits
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2010, 02:03:01 PM »
mine is type AB+ve and it matches everything but i am not standoffish. I am friendly and cordial. :)

JayTee

rh- traits
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2010, 02:50:41 PM »
i donated blood in past and it works

gauranggroups

rh- traits
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 12:56:00 PM »
I dunno whether this predictions of mentalities for blood groups are true or not. It doesn\'t match with my mentality though. Still I appreciate the message here. BLOOD DONATION!!! Let\'s welcome it and promote it. I\'m already a Donor and have donated few times. Expect everyone to do so.

Good initiative Virinchi! All the Best!!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Astrology Forums

Sujay

rh- traits
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 07:49:58 PM »
DONATE BLOOD AND SAVE LIFE . Thanks for awareness and the message.

Could see the personality traits matched with the blood groups in the post of MR.Virinchi.
Since Type O+ is the universal blood donor, will the personality traits of the receiver gets changed if he donates blood to Type A person? If the quality traits are in blood then the qualities of the person who receives blood should inherit O+ traits.

Can anyone discuss this and clarify?

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter