BLOOD GROUPS & Psychologies - donating blood is a remedy for mars

Started by Virinchi, June 27, 2009, 06:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharmila

yes... no weak person is eligible for donation.

also as much d person donates (i mean regularity) that much healthy the person will be.

having a juice after donation will bounce back the donor in strength..

these days no worries to donate blood. shud be careful if we are acceptors ;)

JayTee

have thick tomato juice with sugar or beetroot juice with sugar.
this will immediately start creating new blood and wont make you feel weak after blood donation

mulaian

[rquote=1205&topic=244&author=Anoo]mine is B -ve
virinchi, can you write about +ve and -ve types in each group[/rquotesome info on this here  https://www.myusm.com/usm370628.html          

nagesh_vejju

mine is type AB+ve and it matches everything but i am not standoffish. I am friendly and cordial. :)

JayTee

i donated blood in past and it works

gauranggroups

I dunno whether this predictions of mentalities for blood groups are true or not. It doesn\'t match with my mentality though. Still I appreciate the message here. BLOOD DONATION!!! Let\'s welcome it and promote it. I\'m already a Donor and have donated few times. Expect everyone to do so.

Good initiative Virinchi! All the Best!!
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Sujay

DONATE BLOOD AND SAVE LIFE . Thanks for awareness and the message.

Could see the personality traits matched with the blood groups in the post of MR.Virinchi.
Since Type O+ is the universal blood donor, will the personality traits of the receiver gets changed if he donates blood to Type A person? If the quality traits are in blood then the qualities of the person who receives blood should inherit O+ traits.

Can anyone discuss this and clarify?