1. Reaching a comfortable position of sitting in yoga.
2. Energy Flowing (into 6 chakras, 720000 million nodes) and it starts clearing all Karma in DNA (this may be a slow process for many and may come in installments)
3. Body purification (this may also be done in installements)
4. Mental world ( where yogi starts recieving signals from masters in dreams/meditation/trance etc)
5. wisdom (where yogi\'s instincts guide him towards right and avoid wrong steps in life)
6. Peace of mind
7. Concentration (removal of fear)
9. continue meditation (extraction of soul energy into studies, literature, writing, music, dance, maths, research, creative works etc)
(many people successful in creative fields, research scholars cross this stage)
10. Chakras activation (experiencing them)
11. Healing (ability to self cure and cure others nearby with methods like reiki, shaistu, pranic healing etc)
removal of karma is also done when physical and mental ailments are cured.
3 types of karma
1. sanchita(from many past lives) is removed at this stage.
2. prarabha(from past life) is removed by meditating under a powerful pyramid so that karma of many years can be removed in few hours.
3. aagami(from this life carried to next life) is removed and not geenrated by wisdom and knowledge