2012 December 21st - Earth enters Photon belt

Started by Light Warrior, October 31, 2010, 05:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light Warrior

The photon band is a quantum (smallest particle) of electromagnetic energy with zero mass-no electrical charge and an indefinitely long life time. This photon band was first discovered in 1961 by means of satellite borne instruments. About every 26.000 years our Earth travels twice through this higher frequency band, affecting the material world and our consciousness. In 1987 our Earth entered for the first time again in this band and every year she is moving in-and out with each year staying longer in this higher frequency band, as our solar system is travelling through this particular area within our Milky Way Galaxy. In December 2012 , according to Mayan calculations, our sun and Earth will be submerged within this band, without leaving again into the Galactic night.

It is the date when the Maya calendar ends and a new world begins. Mayor cycles are closing at the same time; one of 26.000 years, one of 104.000 years, and one of 225.000.000 years, giving birth to new species and a new Heaven and Earth. In December 1998 our sun entered for the first time again in this photonic band and has been prepared to adjust to this higher frequency. All what is happening outside is also happening inside of us. We are adjusting internally on a cellular level to the external change which is experiencing our solar system, and including our Earth.

Light Warrior

The energy of the photon belt may account for:
-Global Warming
-Sun's decrease in magnetics
-The shift or change of all planets in our solar system
-The birth of indigo and crystal children
-The introduction of new species that is now happening
-The breaking up of the illluminati/satanic worldwide control network (banking/drug/weapons/uranium/mind control/chemtrails/media/education) that is currently festering humanity like a parasite or a virus.
-Humanity's spiritual awakening
-The warming of the globe's temperatures
-Humanity's increased communication with mother earth our planet....(she has a message....if you feel called to move from your location, then do so....it might be a very good idea).
-The visitation from off worlders, to earth....this could literally happen at any moment and in fact, it might be a good idea to ask for God and All His Heavenly Hosts to offer their guidance...

Light Warrior

On December 21, 2012 at 11:11am (Universal Time), our Sun will rise over the Giza Plateau, home of the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx. The Winter Solstice will have commenced. This is not all that will occur. At that moment, the Earth and its Sun will be aligned in straight line with Galactic Center of the Milky Way. As a result of this Cosmic alignment, tremendous energy will be transmitted from Galactic Center through the Sun to our Earth.

What will happen? I don\'t claim to know completely. I know what I have been able to put together from years of research without and seeking within. I have my own opinions, one of which is that Earth will be completely immersed in its new dimension at that time. The question arises, what will have happened to us?

IMPORTANT CYCLES ARE TERMINATING SIMULTANEOUSLY

It is a not too well-known fact that this Solar System orbits another sun, or star. That star is named ALCYONE, located in the constellation of Pleiades. This constellation carries the ancient nickname of \"The Seven Sisters\" and is named so because of the seven major stars that make up this star system. Earth is known by the ancients to be the esoteric \"Missing Sister\".

The central Sun of the Pleiades, Alcyone, is the Sun that our entire Solar System revolves around during a precessional cycle of 25,920 years (Minor Cycle). It takes over 200 million years for our Solar System to complete an orbit of the center of our Milky Way Galaxy, a.k.a. \"Galactic Center\" (a Major Cycle). We are now nearing the end of BOTH of these important cycles, and the end date has been determined to be December 21, 2012.

HUMANITY AND THE PHOTON BELT

There is a band of energy that emanates from and surrounds Alcyone. This band is extremely large in astronomical terms. It is made of light, or photons and has become known as The Photon Belt, or Manasic Ring (see illustration). Earth entered this belt of photon energy in August of 1987. We are being enveloped by it more and more each day. Symptoms of our immersion in the Belt are the phenomenom that our Controllers have tricked us into referring to as \"Global Warming\".

Several planets in our solar system are heating up, ice caps are melting on Mars, etc. Even the Sun is behaving curiously. We are moving deeper into this belt of photon energy.

A major event is set to occur once our Solar System reaches a critical position within the Photon Belt. This position is known as \"The Null Zone\". When the Null Zone is finally breached, the reality of what has been written, channeled and received will dawn upon humanity like a sledgehammer. At that point in time, everyone on Earth will know \"what time it is\". Humanity will realize that all the prophecies were made for us, and that they have always been true.

Light Warrior

There are intellectuals and astronomer buffs who thoroughly trash and denounce this information. This is to be expected. I believe this information to be true partly because it has NOT been widely disseminated to the masses, and mostly because I trust my own resonance with it. In addition, I have encountered this information via many different sources, from ancient to modern, and the results of this \"cross-checking\" wavers only in the matter of specific dates.

For example, many predicted that these events would take place by the year 2000. We\'re still here. That doesn\'t mean that it\'s not going to happen. Well, even an earth year is not exact - 365.25 days. I feel that we are more than likely in our final \"point two-five\" portion of this event; \"bonus time\", if you get my drift.

For all who may have doubts, I ask that you not be swayed by the opinions of others. This information has to be \"sought out\", considered, then accepted or rejected PERSONALLY by each and every one of us. Only by PERSONAL seeking will we be able to save ourselves. Our Controllers will continue to do all they can to cause us to doubt ourselves and discourage us from this seeking.

Listen to the Still, Small Voice Within. If it tells you to believe...then believe. If it tells you something rings of Truth, you can be certain that you have found Truth.

That Still, Small Voice is the real \"YOU\" and it will never lie to you.

By the way, in numerology \"11\" is what\'s known as aa \"master number\". If you add up the digits in the date 12/21/2012, you will get \"11\". Couple that with the 11:11 am Sunrise over the Pyramids and you\'ve got something quite compelling. Clues abound.  

Anoo

there are some contradictions about the calculations of those timings but hope all that happens soon.

Already we\'re experiencing new age symptoms as many people who carry negative energy are unable to adjust themselves in their living conditions and are seeking to return to their roots.

Few are committing suicide if their negative energy is in excess

LEO

i guess most changes have already been seen like natural calamities and suicides
many people are deprived of basics like food, clothing, shelter, security, love etc

Light Warrior

biggest change will be 2nd SUN entering our solar system which will replace \'moon\' and its functions.
We\'ll have new astrology rules where new sun will do what moon did so far and present moon will carry all dead souls with bad karma to another earth in another solar system.

according to modifies law of karma, we\'ll get back results of our karma immediately after 2018, unlike now where we may get them in next life or even 10 lives later

Seetaram

many people will not accept this and ask for proofs, which NASA cannot provide now
they will only realise when they see results in few yrs
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

orangeprince

Can I, as a human being, lead a different kind of life?

parasuraman