Along with kapal bhati, you should do anulom vilom which makes you sweat and relax all nerves and improves blood flow
You alternate between the two nostril at a regular comfortable pace.
Here is how you do it:
1. Close your eyes and relax.
Sit in this position for a couple of minutes till you settle down.
2. Close your right nostril with your right thumb
3. Breath in from your left nostril.
3. Hold the breath for a couple of seconds.
4. Open right nostril and close left nostril with middle and ring finger
5. Breath out from right nostril.
6. Breathe in from right nostril, close the right nostril
7. Open left nostril and breathe out.
8. Repeat again, steps 1 through 7.
You can practice this pranayama for bout 5-6 minutes per day.
Anulom Vilom pranayam is said to have benefited people with Heart ailments, high blodd pressure, heart blockages, depression, migraine pain, asthma, sinus, allergy
It is important that you breathe deep into your lungs and not into the stomach. Most elements that absorb oxygen are in your lungs.