Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - 100%pure

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Respected Astrologers

what are your predictions for the property markets of those the top 4 cities of our country

Respected Learned Master Gurus,

O Great learned ones--What is your prediction for property markets for the coming year 2012 and from when will they go down from the present prices?? or will they go up ?? Specially 4 cities- Mumbai Delhi Bangalore and Chennai. Is there a specific precise time and month that you can gauge.

Regards 100%

Transits / Full Lunar Eclipse on 10thdec2011
« on: December 09, 2011, 09:38:01 PM »
2011 have had many Full Lunar eclipse. In Astrology, how does it effect people or politics????? does eating outside in Lunar eclipse affect our health

Astrology Discussions / CAN WE CHANGE OUR DESTINY
« on: April 25, 2011, 12:10:13 AM »
HI Virinchi Guru,
Sir, I need your assistance on personal level.The reason is important. If you could please mail me your e-mail id or contact. It would be of great help. I have been reading every posting of yours. My mail id is projects789@gmail.com. Anticipating your mail.
Regards
100%pure

Cricket / Morethan Indian Team, I trust Virinchi
« on: April 02, 2011, 02:53:50 PM »
THANKS A BILLIOONNNNNNNNNNNNN
THANKS THANKS THANKS

« on: April 02, 2011, 02:48:21 PM »
Some good things only come with some waiting so lets respect Virinchi and wait for him to get back with his analysis. I know the impatience levels are peaking here but he too is a human and needs his own time.. WE ARE WAITING VIRINCHI..

Regards
100%

« on: April 02, 2011, 02:17:54 PM »
FOLKSSSSSSSSS WHATS YOUR HOPE ON SREESANTH?????????? ANY GUESSS???????????

« on: April 02, 2011, 02:13:30 PM »
The toss goof up was a mess..I know you all have your hearts in your mouth..Lets see whether this comes to be a low scoring match or a high one..dont forget..Murli is in..and funnier still...Sreesanth is in too...now the pitch will turn in the evening. was it right to miss Ashwin and take sreesanth,...lets see ...Virinchi..all eyes are waiting for you.

« on: March 31, 2011, 12:00:35 AM »

Virinchi and Sasirekha. I write this in your praise..You two have an eye to see the future with such amazing crispiness.I admit that I have become your overight FAN. I would be happy to see both of you honored on TV in future. Your knowledge can serve people and society in times ahead. I would also suggest you use Jhora software which is available on Jagannath hora web site. Its freely downloadable horoscope software. You may search on Google. Its an amazing software for professional astrologers and amateurs. You deserve glory with the kind of predictions you do..You two are million times better then many of the re-knowned astrologers we have heard or seen on TV.  If this advise serves any good astrologers purpose then I would take this write-up effort worthy of it. We all are anticipating your feedback on the Final match AND also GIVE US YOUR VIEW ON WHETHER SACHIN MAKE HIS 100 in the MEGA final?? JAI HIND. SEE YOU ALL IN MUMBAI.

Regards
100% pure.

« on: March 30, 2011, 03:02:27 PM »
As we see the stadium loaded with illuminaries and glitteratis and political bigheads, its a bit sad to see the lathi massacre on the locals and visitors waiting in line for the tickets...will this indifference ever end??..,will there be some way that tickets will become a common human right rather than giving only to those elites who get free invitations while the likes of you and me have to shell Rs.25,000 per ticket  just to get a sit in the stadium\'s open hot sun. These are the reals cheer leaders of our country who pay from their pockets and constantly motivate our team from the stands.  This write-up is a tribute to all of you who got a stick on their back and never got a ticket..Why cant tickets be strictly online and controlled...IS there no IT brainer who can solve this problem..We have the finals in Mumbai...Imagine what madness you will see for tickets here or probably another lathi charge on innocents..Guys..we all deserve tickets,,,

Pages: 1 [2] 3