Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Guia K Monti

Pages: 1 [2]
Chakras, Auras, Energy Healing / Chakras behaviour
« on: September 16, 2009, 09:38:28 PM »
These energy centers can behave in several ways. Firstly they can draw in or emit energy.
The \"normal\" behaviour would be to draw in energy, when they emit it, you will feel depleted and tired.
Apart from that they can be closed/blocked or active. Sometimes some chakras can be partially blocked.
The best way I found to diagnose how a chakra is at a given moment is by using a pendulum.
If you keep a pendulum straight above a chakra, you will notice that soon enough it will start spinning.
By observing how it spins we can understand a lot:
If it spin clockwise, the chakra is open and functional
if it spins anticlockwise it is generally considered to be blocked or closed (I say \"generally\" because there are exceptions, which I shall explain later).

Dream Interpretation / I lost in tirupati
« on: September 16, 2009, 09:35:14 PM »
may be its a call for you to visit that place

Chakras, Auras, Energy Healing / The seven main chakras in our body
« on: September 16, 2009, 09:28:50 PM »
I'd like to give a quick introduction on chakras, just a few lines......
Chakra is a Sanskrit word that literally means "WHEELS OF LIGHT". A chakra is an energy vortex, like our own mini-tornadoes...

chakras : has a physical, an emotional, a creative and a celestial component.

Besides these, each chakra has its own purpose or particular viewpoint based on the area of consciousness that it influences.

Chakras are the energy centers of our body. The traditional \"in body\" major chakras are seven:

1. Base/First or root chakra, found at the coccyx
2. Second or Sacral chakra, covers the pubic area, uo to about under the navel (more about this later)
3. Third or Solar Plexus chakra (stomach/diaphragm)
4. Fourth or Heart chakra (actually not right on the heart but amid the chest, sternum part)
5. Fifth or Throat chakra
6. Sixth or Third Eye or Brow chakra (forehead)
7. Seventh or Crown chakra (top of the head)

The traditional Sanskrit names are are: (I must admit I never manage to remember them all)

1) Muladhara for the First chakra
2) Svadhisthana for the Second hakra
3) Manipura for the Third chakra
4) Anahata for the Fourth chakra
5) Visuddha for the Fifth chakra
6) Ajna for the Sixth chakra
7) Sahasrara for the Seventh chakra

Alternate Medicine & Healing / Essential oils and the chakras
« on: August 25, 2009, 06:55:14 PM »
There are essential oils that can be burned or used in massage. The ones to be burned give a wider choice of combinations, as some are irritants to the skin and are not safe to use in massage, while they are very effective when burned.
Some oils, either used on their own or in combination, can be used to stimulate the chakras. If applied on the skin they act on the physical level, if burnt they act through the sense of smell and brain stimulation.
Here are some of the most common examples:

First chakra -grey amber, cinnamon, musk

Second chakra - Lemon grass, honeysuckle

Third chakra -orange, sandalwood, oak musk

Fourth chakra - rosemary, clover, mimosa

Fifth chakra - vainilla, violet, ylang ylang

Sixth chakra - lavander

Seventh chakra - myrrh, lotus

Please note: DO NOT USE THESE OILS DIRECTLY ON THE SKIN: Lemon grass, orange, myrrh, clovers, cinnamon, rosemary, oak musk as they are strong irritants. Only burn these oils in an oil burner.

Alternate Medicine & Healing / Fragrance oils For appetite and digestion
« on: August 25, 2009, 06:52:53 PM »
To improve apetite and digestion, you may want to try burning some of these oils or incense with these fragrances:

For apetite: Apple, Cinnamon, Mimosa

For diegestion: Apple, Cinnamon, Cypres, Cloves, Galangal, Laurel, Lavander, Patchuli

Alternate Medicine & Healing / Anti Depression Fragrance oils
« on: August 25, 2009, 06:51:02 PM »
These are essential oils mixture that may help when depression sets in:

Jasmin + Lavender + Orange + Musk + Pine

OR

Orange + Jasmine + Lemon

OR

Laurel + Rose + Jasmine + Olibanum + Bergamot + Mint + Ylang Ylang

Use for direct or indirect inhalation (in a vaporizer for example, or burning oils) or for a bath.

Alternate Medicine & Healing / Stress relief incense
« on: August 25, 2009, 06:46:53 PM »
I am always very curious to try new incense combinations, so this morning I bought several boxes of different types and one of these is called Stress relief:

Lavander: Is an anti-depressant and clears the mind.

Orange blossom: Relieves stress and prevents burnout.

Thyme: Stimulates and relaxes.

It comes in a 20-sticks hexagonal cardboard tube package. I am trying it out now here in my office and it\'s quite nice! :starhit:

Garlic is famed for it\'s supposed health benefits. In fact, it has been used medicinally for over 5000 years for various ailments. From lowering blood pressure to it\'s anti-bacterial properties, garlic appears to be effective. The question still remains, however, whether garlic can prevent cancer.

Does Garlic Prevent Cancer?

Studies concerning garlic\'s anti-cancer abilities look promising. Of 37 studies done to examine garlic\'s effectiveness as a cancer inhibitor, 28 were successful. Preliminary studies show an increased cancer inhibiting effect on prostate cancer and stomach cancer.

Researchers believe that there are many factors in garlic\'s ability to fight cancer. One factor is the many compounds found in garlic, including allyl sulfur. Allyl sulfur can slow down damage the progress of cancerous cell growth.

How Can I Prevent Cancer with Garlic?

Garlic is a finicky vegetable and the conditions have to be just right to reap the health benefits. Researchers recommend using garlic that has been pressed into a oil or powder. They have also found that garlic that is peeled and immediately cooked, eliminates a chemical reaction that is thought to be a factor in garlic\'s anti-cancer properties. Wait at least 15 minutes before cooking garlic after peeling.

A Word About Garlic Consumption...

The studies about garlic cancer have all been observational, meaning they involved cultures that consume an above average amount or included animals. There have been no clinical trials or direct studies involving humans.

It can be harmful to eat garlic in large quantities. It has been reported that people who eat excessive amounts can suffer from allergic reactions, foul garlic odor on breath and body, stomach disorders, and dermatitis.

Consult your doctor or nutritionist for more information about whether consuming garlic is a good choice for your diet.

Occult and Magick / THE ESBATS
« on: August 25, 2009, 06:41:03 PM »
THE ESBATS are the days (or rather, nights) on which the Goddess is honored. Mostly they are celebrations of the Full Moon, and some like to celebrate the New Moon too.

An esbat (pronounced /ˈɛs.bɒt/) is a ritual observance of the full moon within Wicca and other Wiccan-influenced forms of Neopaganism. Some groups extend these celebrations to include the dark moon, or even the first and last quarters. Traditionally, the eight festivals of the Wheel of the Year are times of celebration, while \"magical work\" is done at the esbats.

The term esbat in this sense is due to Margaret Murray.[1] Murray (1921) claimed that \"The Esbat differed from the Sabbat by being primarily for business. ... very often the Esbat was for sheer enjoyment only\". Murray used 16th to 17th century French sources on supposed Witches\' Sabbaths in the context of the European witch trials to \"reconstruct\" a Witch Cult in Western Europe. In 16th century French, the term esbat (Modern French ébat) meant roughly \"frolic, romp, disport\".

In The Witches\' Goddess, Janet and Stewart Farrar note that the Babylonians considered the new moon to be the time when the Goddess was menstruating, and it was bad luck to do work on that day. In Jewish culture, this is the first day of the month, called Rosh Chodesh.

Pages: 1 [2]