Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - jannu

Pages: 1 [2]
I always have a doubt. Can anybody identify that whether a person died or not  by looking at his chart. is it possible to identify the nature of death i.e. natural or unnatural. I am interested in identifying related material. I will be thankful if seniors can guide me.

Dream Interpretation / Performing Pooja in Ammavari Temple !!!
« on: April 24, 2010, 08:21:07 PM »
I Think you have done all those things in your sukshma rupam, which is usually directed by previous janma karma. They will have more powerful results than those we do normally. Probably you will come out of unexpected troubles with the blessings of ammavaru. It\'s not reminder.

Personal Horoscope Reading Forum / when will I get another baby
« on: April 24, 2010, 11:27:54 AM »
Thank you seetharam garu. But due to several problems I think we are getting seperated soon. I do not know when will it happen. Anyway I am very much thankful to you.

Astrology Discussions / A subject question - not personal
« on: April 21, 2010, 11:03:52 AM »
I felt no one is interested in personal readings, all are professionals and exchanging knowledge only. really you help people with your knowledge????

I met so many astrologers and read so many books but could not find answer to one question? any body is there to help me?

Is it possible to find anyone as an incarnation of god by looking his or her chart. examples rama, krishna, ramakrishna, satya sai baba etc. if so how?

Personal Horoscope Reading Forum / when will I get another baby
« on: April 14, 2010, 12:28:14 PM »
I born on 17 jul 1971 around 6:30 am,near by vijayawada, I got married in7 jul 2007 at 10.07 pm.(hyderabad) my daughter born on 13-08-2008, 5.50 pm at macherla-Guntur district. I need confirmation about my exact time of birth and will I have son or not?

Pages: 1 [2]