Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - killbillom

Pages: 1 [2]
Personal Horoscope Reading Forum / Pls Pls Pls answer me. Only ONCE.
« on: August 13, 2010, 08:08:44 PM »
Eagerly waiting for reply and deep look from nivedita as well as other seniors.

Spiritual Traditions, Religions & Symbols / The Tibetan Book of the Dead
« on: August 13, 2010, 08:07:53 PM »
In india at a time buddhism was at its height, from kalinga to even north india there were so many \'muths\', even in Uttar pradesh many excavations have prooved that.
   Many KINGS like Ashoka and even many after him were becoming buddhist.
This was not bearable by many FALSE KARM_KANDI pundits  as it was shutting down their shops, as Buddhism was against karm kand money making rituals .
Also buddhism was taking many schedule caste people in their arms, as it doesnt matter to them all that caste stuff, which was not treated by many pundits as a good sign.( u know the connection of baba sahib ambedkar and BSP\'s buddhism connection of present time).
   The Hindu pundits never promoted buddhism by themselves,even many were against it but cant suppress it because of kingly patronage.
    There are many books and researches that shows after reduced kingly patronages enjoyed by buddhism at its peak, Buddhisht had to move out of their muths to outer india , into china,burma and sotheast where it was recieved very well.
  Though its stated and we know that Lord Buddha is Vishnus avatar, and its main teaching includes to live in NO EXTREMES.

« on: August 13, 2010, 04:50:21 PM »
thanks Nivedita,
 can u have a detailed look and tell my BENEFICS/MELEFICS,and can u hint me why have u suggested me shiv-gauri puja.
Many say Sun,Jupiter,Mars are my benefics,( i m wearing pukhraaj,manik and moonga for the same).
 Then why do they refer me to daan of GUR,WHEAT,JAUN,Chana dal to cow,etc  when they r representatives of SUN,JUPITER, and as far as i know uptill now that u dont have to do daans of Benefics, its harmfull, and lal kitabb also says that.
  Also tell me about my moon & mercury(i m not sure about their role ie. +/-)
I also have SUN-SATURN affliction, am i having \"PITRU DOSH\'.
In such a affliction is sun or saturn being on recieving end.
Eagerly waiting for reply from nivedita as well as other seniors.

« on: August 12, 2010, 03:50:24 PM »
I bow to u all learned and kind ones.

I am Going through WORST phase of life from last 10 yrs(yr2000).(equivalent to \"death\")(in terms of emotions,health,work). Totally devastated  life since then.
tell REMEDIES ,POOJA and my ISHT DEV.(I love shiv , durga, n krishna).
dob - 25-09-1980 time - 4:30 AM place- new delhi karol bagh.
can i wear copper(sun)/silver(moon) metal  & white sandal(rahu)    &
yellow/orange colors.
can i daily donate daliya and gur to cow.
can i offer wheat flour and sugar to ants daily.
pls tell my malefic and benific planets.

I will always remain kritagya to you forever.

Can u also elaborate my BENEFIC AND MALEFIC planets as they are basics so as i can MYSELF also do some EFFORTS to appease my malefic planets.
Also it seems form my experience that my mercury dasa ran from 1983 to 2000 which was till now best part of my life, after that in ketu dasa from 2000-2007 i was devastated, and now in venus dadsa its not very rewarding till now, i have not been able to recover my BALANCE till now.

Also my mind /emotions are restless and in pain- is that due to BAD MOON, shall i wear silver chain and bangle to appease it.  Because u know if MIND is right and strong u can face anything.

Again lots of thanks for your efforts and all good wishes from us weeping and painfull souls that u r showing light to.

regards and thanks,
(thanks is very small in front of your spiritual guidance and blessings)
Gaurav.
Om namah shivay, om ganeshay namah.

Spiritual Traditions, Religions & Symbols / Pitru Dosha
« on: August 10, 2010, 08:21:04 PM »
Many also suggests worshipping LORD SUN.
As he is like integration / summation of all PITRUS , as also stated in ADITYA HRIDYA STROTRAM.
                  This sounds must in case where pitru dosh is due to SUN-SATURN AFFLICTION.

« on: August 10, 2010, 08:15:27 PM »
There is also prachalan of doing PEEPAL PUJA on SOMAVATI AMAVASYA. In which the native offers sweet and white cotton thread ( as yagyopavit) to the PEEPAL TREE considering him as LORD VISHNU. Do 108 pradakshinas of the tree offering a piece of sweet in each round and constantly chanting OM NAMO BHAGVATE VASUDEVAYE.
ASK for FORGIVENESS from depth of the heart and may lord forgive the native.

« on: August 10, 2010, 08:04:27 PM »
Sometimes it sounds contradicting as found in various writings.
Some pertains that pitru dosha is due to the fact that ancestors are not rested in peace and they r cursing and troubling sucessors(native having pitru dosh). This cant be justified.
If that be the case how can successors be blamed for it (bcoz of Law Of Karma),if they r in restlessness they might be due to their own karmas. How can sucessors be having onus of their ancestors misdeeds (if any).
      Other point may be valid that the native is having pitru dosh as his misdeeds done to his/her ancestors (obviously alive at that time) in previous birth, and now the native have to bear the burden of punishment .
      According to my small knowledge of whatever i have read / aquinted on this topic is that many astrologers prescribe NARAYAN BALI POOJA as well as Worshipping PEEPAL tree on regular basis.

Pages: 1 [2]