Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - lavanya

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Cricket / India vs West Indies ODI series...
« on: June 29, 2011, 05:50:42 PM »
as far as im concerned, INDIA wins the match.

« on: June 14, 2011, 04:01:12 PM »
[rquote=9706&topic=1402&author=lavanya]westindies - india 4th oneday:

INDIA has the EDGE , but even if WESTINDIES wins i do not surprise. as far as im concerned, it should be again below 250scoring match. if any of the team batting first scores 250+, chasing team will lose.[/rquote]

249 scored westindies batting first. i said 250. 1 run doesnt matter. delighted with this prediction after a couple of mismatches.

« on: June 12, 2011, 11:46:44 PM »
westindies - india 4th oneday:

INDIA has the EDGE , but even if WESTINDIES wins i do not surprise. as far as im concerned, it should be again below 250scoring match. if any of the team batting first scores 250+, chasing team will lose.

« on: June 12, 2011, 10:42:57 AM »
[rquote=9703&topic=1402&author=Varenya][rquote=9701&topic=1402&author=rajeshsharma300]India Won

Not satisfied by d predictions been made for 2 & 3rd ODI[/rquote]

:lol: who is worrying about your satisfaction here
if windies cant beat this 2nd grade indian team then imagine their plight if full strength indian team came.

predicting cricket matches was started by senior members to prove how accurate is k.p astrology method and Virinchi did prove it during world cup.

Its not for personal fun or betting with friends like you use for county cricket[/rquote]
its a astrology forum, if you are good at astrology predictions, kindly share ur views here. every one would follow you. do not criticize any one here. as we people interested in astrology, kindly concentrate on it. we have nothing to do with others options whether it is betting or fun what ever it may be.

« on: June 10, 2011, 10:28:47 AM »
[rquote=9667&topic=1402&author=Anoo]Hi lavanya
If you can also elaborate on your prediction method like other members did in past, it would be helpful for everyone.
Else it looks like just guessing game[/rquote]

according to hororay method:
ASC(WESTINDIES)    DSC(INDIA)

as MOON trine L1 and POF on NorthNode ....testimonies for ASC(westindies) wins.

« on: June 09, 2011, 10:25:15 AM »
WESTINDIES - INDIA 3rd Oneday:

WEST INDIES wins the match & i feel WESTINDIES dominates in this match.

« on: June 07, 2011, 08:06:12 PM »
@okkadu :
If you observe carefully, i have predicted upcoming WESTINDIES - INDIA 2nd Oneday match prediction in this forum first here . after 5mins i have predicted in that forum, you can check timings of the post:)

« on: June 07, 2011, 07:55:21 PM »
@okkadu:  lol....for your kind information im the one laurajohn, as im unable to reply for several mails which have been coming from my several clients & several imp mails misses in the inbox. so get rid of this, i have created laurajohn. if u have any doubt , you can check that astrology weekly, i will not be predicting for rest of the 3 oneday matches in that forum....where as here in this forum i will be predicting.

« on: June 07, 2011, 07:43:51 PM »
@indian_cric_fan:

as i dont have accurate birth details of Rahul Dravid & Virender Sehwag, hence i cannot comment on their future.

« on: June 07, 2011, 03:50:14 PM »
@okkadu:  if you have astrology knowledge, you can share your prediction knowledge here. if you are good at predictions i will learn from you.but un-necessarily dont try to blame me. im challenging you to show proof against me that im copying prediction frm othr websites..as you stated.  else simply shut your mouth & keep quiet.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4