« on: April 06, 2010, 09:11:48 PM »
In Satyug the life of human was 100 years and now in Kalyug the average life is 70 years. Age between 12 to 45 years is the period wherein human tends to act according to his past karmas and also accounting to his current good and bad karmas.
1. Ones soul is transferred with his past karmas
2. He also takes into account the karmas of the family wherein he takes birth
3. The aapmruthya dosha of the family adds to his bad karmas.
4. Between the age of 12 to 45 years one has to clear his past karmas. If he meets with unsudden death, he has to take rebirth in the same family and does finds an opportunity.
5. Karmas good or bad of the current birth has to be settled either in this generation or the next generation, but it has to be cleared to get a berth place in heaven.