Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NKS

Pages: 1 [2]
I read in some books that all the crystal gem stone has lives and the same should be either changed after the expiry period or should be processed again with Siddhi.

Alternate Medicine & Healing / Amethyst for Blue Saphire
« on: April 10, 2010, 01:30:37 PM »
what about other gem stones, please

I feel seeing or remembering your ishta devata and then seeing all the four or 8 directions and praying them. Then see your own both the palms and then touch your face by both the palms.

Numerology / BIRTHDAY NUMBERS
« on: April 07, 2010, 10:51:18 AM »
Its true in my case

Numerology / Karmic Debt Numbers in numerology.
« on: April 07, 2010, 10:48:48 AM »
Good one, interesting to see the enhanement in Numeric single digit with double figures

Past lives & Reincarnation / What happens to Soul after death ??
« on: April 06, 2010, 09:11:48 PM »
Dear Friends,

In Satyug the life of human was 100 years and now in Kalyug the average life is 70 years. Age between 12 to 45 years is the period wherein human tends to act according to his past karmas and also accounting to his current good and bad karmas.
1. Ones soul is transferred with his past karmas
2. He also takes into account the karmas of the family wherein he takes birth
3. The aapmruthya dosha of the family adds to his bad karmas.
4. Between the age of 12 to 45 years one has to clear his past karmas. If he meets with unsudden death, he has to take rebirth in the same family and does finds an opportunity.
5. Karmas good or bad of the current birth has to be settled either in this generation or the next generation, but it has to be cleared to get a berth place in heaven.

Palmistry / Palmistry VS other methods of prediction
« on: March 30, 2010, 05:45:54 PM »
No grudes against any profession. I heard that palmistry predicts only 12-15% of perfection in life. More or so, it cannot cut down to accuracy level as the vedic astrology can. It it true?:(

Pages: 1 [2]