Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - phemanth

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
These days many people do fake homam and also give discount offers on them.
Like, actual Chandi Homam takes about 12-13 hours and material costs around Rs. 25-30k.
If someone does in lesser time and for a discounted rate, then expect no result from it

yes sir u are right..Some people blindly believing them..One homam pundit suggested me to do homa. But i said no to him because of the location and availability of time. He suggested me to pay the money and he would sent the prasad through courier. I refused it. It is clearly stated in vedas and puranas,  if we do home, homa  performer should offer havissu in yagna gunadam.

Personal Horoscope Reading Forum / Urgent Suggestion
« on: September 15, 2015, 07:09:12 PM »
7th CSL moon signifying 6H strongly indicates divorce.
Dasa is also Ven-Merc (all in 6th cusp)
If you know the proposed girl's horoscope, then you will have a better idea if this marriage will happen and will it surely endup in divorce. (one of her RPs must be Moon ?)

There is certainly some struggle in life and psychology changes coming up from last week of december 2015

Thank you virinchi Sir. My Parents not disclosing her birth details. If  i get it, i will definitely share .

Personal Horoscope Reading Forum / Urgent Suggestion
« on: September 14, 2015, 11:18:07 PM »
Hi DB members,

I need urgently needed advice.. i am confusing a lot from past one month regarding my marriage.
My marriage trails delayed for a long time.Recently, my parents settled one alliance, eventhough i didnt like her, i have no option other than to accept.

As per my horoscope, second marriage is showing due to mercury in dual nature sign.

Actual, i had one love failure during 2009. Eventhough i didnt talk with her directly , we fought and abuse each other through mails due to misunderstood nature from her side and finally i intentionally called off her due to various reasons. After that i went to depression for almost 2 years.

Now due to my parents force, i accepted this alliance. Girls parents behavior is irritating me.. they questioned about my finances, loans , dues and parents take care after marraige. My worry whether can i go with this girl throughout my life, because answering to my heart is very difficult to me now.  one more reason, i am not at all feeling attracting to her. Still we are not engaged. next month my engagement will be there.

I know my horoscope is very bad. I'm not bother about my future. If any divorce happens, i feel bad because i know about my horosope. It really ditches  them by knowingly.

my dob: 28-01-1984
Birth place: puttur 13n27 79 e33
time: 16:55 PM
Andhra Pradesh

Politics & Issues / Telangana State Horoscope & Future
« on: August 26, 2015, 11:23:33 PM »
"alchoholism as an escape will happen in state"

Well prediction maam, TS govt issues n number of liquor licences even for star hotels/Restaraunts. Also planned to give liquor @ rate of 30 rs for 3 Pegs as cheap as tea.Its mad. Will telangana fate will change atleast after 15 years??

Politics & Issues / Jana Sena Party Horoscope and Astrology Prospects
« on: August 24, 2015, 09:58:21 PM »
How CBN handle Pavan Kalyan...who recently creates some unrest in TDP?
by statements and meeting with former's in Amaravathi which is a proposed new capital of A.P.

As seetharam ji earlier said, constructing amaravathi will face so many hurdles because  lay stone ceremony  did at weak muhurtham. Its not due to pawan kalyan..Amaravati laystone ceremony murthartham affects by saturn. Even CBN is running in kethu dasha which is upto 2018.

Personal Horoscope Reading Forum / Career Advice Please
« on: August 15, 2015, 11:39:42 AM »
saturn signifying 6,7,10,4,8,9.
only mercury is partially helping foreign travel but not 100%.
saturn transit is blocking you for another 5 yrs mostly

Thank you sasirekha madam for your reply..

« on: August 15, 2015, 10:32:45 AM »
Hi to Sr Db members,

Can any one answer my question ??

« on: August 14, 2015, 05:56:48 AM »
Hi Senior members,

I know Just basics of astrology but not that much that expert. So i need suggestion for my career. But i need to gain some money due to financial position. Becuase of that iam looking for foreign travel. By your posts in your db,I looked kp astrology. Saturn is in 12th cusp sublord and signifies 3,6,9,12. That means foreign travel is promised.

I am looking for job in foreign, foreign travel through my current company. When will i expect to go to foreign travel. Can i expect long and safe stay at foreign?? will i gain good amount??

My Birth Details:

Hemanth

28 January 1984

Time of Birth: 16:55, Nagalapuram near Puttur (13n27, 79e33). It is also closest to chennai.

Thanks in advance..

Astrology Discussions / what is paap kartari yoga?
« on: August 04, 2015, 09:34:38 PM »
For example :
a) Venus is in Taurus, Saturn (a malefic) in Aries and Mars (a malefic) in Gemini. Two malefics enclose Venus. Therefore, Venus will not be able to function optimally.

b) Mars is in the fourth house, the fifth house is empty and Saturn is in the sixth house. This can have awkward consequences for the children, because two malefics enclose the fifth house. In this case, the fifth house encounters a papa kartari yoga.

Astrology Discussions / what is paap kartari yoga?
« on: August 04, 2015, 09:23:00 PM »
As per karmic theory Paap Kartari Yoga comes in the horoscope due to, insulting parents, Insulting relatives, Insulting the person who is working under natives horoscope, Anyone who is involving in cleverly doing sins, (Like behind the back of cheating boss, involve in doing vulgar things).

Check which relationship we have not taken care or insulted and which kind of clever sins or cheating native have done??

Sins related to profession, and ill treatment with employee or lower class worker, causes tenth house hammed in your horoscope, same happen if he did sins are related to in laws, which causes hamming 8th house, cheating in partnership or business may cause hammed seventh house, Sixth house signifies cheating and sins related to your job or employer, fifth house is hammed means cheating is related to education and knowledge. So all houses have same kind of theory.

However planet signifies sins or ill treatment with specific person or relative, like Moon signifies sins or bad behavior related to mother, if sun is hammed so its signifies sins or bad behavior with Father, Venus signifies the sins related to wife or females if hammed, Mercury signifies friends related sins and issues, Jupiter signifies sins related to teacher or Gurus or Priests, Mars sins and cheating related to siblings, Saturn signifies sins and cheating related to lower class people or cheating peoples who is working under you.

If Rahu and Ketu are hammed so check in which houses and planets they are connected with, they signifies severe sins and cheating related to that planets, if not connected with any planets then predict as per occupied house.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6