Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - phemanth

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Astrology Discussions / How to learn Astrology
« on: March 26, 2015, 09:35:54 PM »
Thank you seetaram ji for your answers to my queries... If i hurt anyone with my queries,Sorry to them

Regards
Hemanth

Astrology Discussions / How to learn Astrology
« on: March 26, 2015, 08:48:27 PM »
Hi guys,

Iam very new to this DB.  15 days before, accidently i had seen this website. Iam very impressed with Virinchi and Apparao garu for their almost accuarate predicitons and also with some other people predicitons. Now iam also feeling interest to learn KP astrology.

But before learning KP astrology, Please Senior astrolger folks please clarify my doubts

1. Is it restricted to brahmins only?? if not

2. Iam Non-vegeterian. Do i need to stop eating non vegeterian for learning??

3. To be frank, i doesnt have any faith on astrology because some people who forecast about me is nothing materialise. But after seeing this DB, my mind changed to some extent. I also want to feel how these people predict. So my doubt is whether we need  to be have full faith before starting learning astrology. But, Learning astrology is just as hobby not to make money.

5. I Heared that reading and practising astrology has done only during the day time starts after sunrise upto mid noon. IS it correct?? Otherwise some people says,bad things will happen to us.

Please  senior astrologers can you please clarify my doubts.

Thanks and Regards
Hemanth

PS:One more request for posting queries, for human testing it asking about astrology. For People like us , its very difficult to post. Dear moderators, Can you  please change some rules.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]