Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sourav123

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]
Cricket / Good bet! but fortune goes against
« on: April 25, 2012, 01:32:08 PM »
What about today\'s match?
Mumbai vs Punjab
&
RCB vs Superkings.

According to me mumbai will upset punjab tough match ,and rcb will upset superkings easily.

« on: April 23, 2012, 05:21:35 PM »
hmm but my astrology prediction says. it will be Rajasthan Royals day to today in both toss and match :blush:. After all i am going to support home team at Sawai Man Singh Stadium Jaipur:no:

« on: April 23, 2012, 01:22:58 PM »
ok you say rcb has advantage but how? can you or anyone here predict more then a winner i mean as astrology prospect.

« on: April 23, 2012, 12:50:16 PM »
Hey guys any predictions for today.? RCB And Rajasthan Royals. According to me Rajasthan Royals having a big advantage over RCB And will Win the toss and win the match.Correct me if i am wrong.I am waiting for your respected predictions.

« on: April 21, 2012, 09:06:15 AM »
respect to all the astrologers,
i am a regular reader of this forum specially this section from past 7-8 days.I am a big fan of ipl and since i am from rajasthan i support my home side,I am a member for there stadium management team too.sawai man singh stadium jaipur
I respect all the seniors members and staff of astrogle.com but from past few days predictions are not going accurate,I know its hard to predict close games.But can i get some quick review or some predictions about rajasthan upcoming matches in this league.I request you to do so for me,always hard to predict all the upcoming matches of a team i know tht it can be only predict on tht match day offcourse.
but some hint how they will play in their upcoming matches.Hope you will try to resolve me request.

and what about today\'s match Rajasthan vs Chennai.
and PWI vs Delhi.

i am also looking forward for predictions for these matches also..

thankyou...
you guys rock

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]