Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - sourav123

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16
Soccer / 2014 FIFA World Cup Soccer Astrology Predictions
« on: July 13, 2014, 10:21:20 PM »
Golden boot? Messi?

Personal Horoscope Reading Forum / Family stress
« on: July 13, 2014, 10:09:39 PM »
I posted almost my every issue on this forum. But i am really going through my family stress my mom, dad sister,
I dont know if issue is with my mindset or I am doing things in wrong way or this is a heavy karmic lesson that i am learning.
But i just need to know what is going on. Seniors please do reply. I really apologies if you are having some negative image of me from couple of posts.
But i really need some support  :-[
Really :(
Saurabh
Rajasthan Bikaner
13:03
12th July 1990

Cricket / IPL 7 (2014) Predictions
« on: May 22, 2014, 09:52:33 PM »
SRH Will win this match
Shikhar Dhawan Aron Finch will play vital innings as I can see :)

« on: May 21, 2014, 09:33:27 AM »
Hey SSB Can you guess the 4 teams for Play offs and further?

« on: May 19, 2014, 02:15:53 PM »
Will Rajasthan be able to Make it to Play offs?

Politics & Issues / India General Elections 2014 predictions
« on: May 17, 2014, 09:17:15 AM »
This is an experimental calculation based on K.P horary. I've done this for first time, so need to wait till 16th noon and confirm the method.

BJP+alliance : Congress+sister parties+alliance :: 16:9

Great Prediction Sir :)
Vrinchi , As you mentioned Narendera Modi is having death threat or health issues or other parties letting him down. Now there is Only One Major Party will rule Which is BJP. So chances are a few that other parties will letting him down.
Is it death threat or health issue will be cause? Will Jaylalita take charge after that?
Can Indian youth that is so much excited and optimistic for NaMo ( Achey Din Aane Wale Hai flick ) Will be ruined? Or we can expect something great atleast better thn congress party.
Can you throw some light on NaMo as PM :)

« on: May 15, 2014, 10:00:01 PM »
Keep hope bro our team will win IPL !

Are you sure :P

Hi Tara,

How much Hardship you are going through. You will feel more depressed If you talk more astrologers every time. Always remember there is One Almighty and If you are going through this much of hardship Just pray This Strong almighty sincerely. May be you are Paying your past life debts. But One thing you can do is -:
Go to Mahadev Temple near you. If there is No temple near your residence . Pray maha dev With closed eyes and ask for karmic relief. If there is Temple Or you can manage to go Temple. Pour Milk on Shivaling on Monday. Don't ask or say Infront of almighty. Just Pray.
And when you connect with this ultimate energy. All the planets effect slowly settle down itself. Believe me I got so much relief from this ultimate remedy.
Don't Complain or Demand Just Pray and If possible Pour Milk.
In Astrology Moon signify your emotions. If your moon is weak You will feel more discomfort or you may feel that world is coming over you with minor life issues. But your Moon or your Emotions are strong you can go through any hardship .
Moon is lord by Shiva Ji. Worshipping Shiva will give you relief in this time phrase of your life.

« on: May 15, 2014, 11:19:35 AM »
Posting Results of Calculated Matches As Follows ( Not Available For 2 Weeks ) :-

15 : RR
18 : RCB
18 : SRH
19 : KXIP
19 : MI
20 : SRH
20 : KKR
21: KXIP
22 : KKR
23 : KXIP
24 : CSK
25 : KXIP
25 : MI

So that means , Tonight is the last match that RR is going to Win?

« on: May 13, 2014, 05:31:00 PM »
Ok Utkarsh.
But really disappointed with their performance today. They just throw the match away with wrong batting order. No hope for today's match

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16