Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - thathwamasi

Pages: 1 [2]
Cricket / Good bet! but fortune goes against
« on: May 20, 2012, 09:20:03 AM »
Respected Maharam Sir and Chensree Sir - There are reports that Gayle might not play today due to hamstring pull.

Regards
T

Cricket / Good bet! but fortune goes against
« on: May 19, 2012, 10:03:43 PM »
I have been a quite follower of this forum and I must convey my respect and regards to seniors who have been predicting brilliantly.

As a CSK fan, I am just curious to see if the stars may favour a Deccan Chargers win tomorrow. Please could someone let me know.

Thanks and Regards
Thathwamasi

Transits / Jupiter Transit in Taurus from 16th May 2012 and effects
« on: March 30, 2012, 02:45:55 PM »
Dear Learned members
Please could you post rasi/lagnam wise predictions for the forth coming Jupiter transit into Taurus.

Thanks and Respects

Thathwamasi

Transits / Saturn Transit in Libra, 2011-2014 and effects on signs
« on: October 24, 2011, 10:47:15 AM »

Enlighten on the upcoming Saturn transit in November 2011 and predictions for all raasi's.

Thanks
T

Thanks Sujay. Infact, I checked out the chart on my birth time on my birthdate for 2011. It has lagnam, rasi, mercury, mars and Sun in the same place as of my original chart. Sun is something I can understand. But the others baffle me.

Hello Learned members,

I will straight away clarify that this post is not intended to get free predictions. I am just curious when I noted something about my forth coming birth day. I have heard that every 19 years, the date of birth and nakshatram falls on the same date and it happened to me when I was 19. This year, on 13th April, I am turning 30, and I noticed that 13th April 2011 is also my nakshatram (aslesha) and the same thithi as I was born in (sukhla dasami). I have never heard of such an occurance. Have anyone else had such a birthday? I am just curious to know this is happening.

Thanks
T

Cricket / Morethan Indian Team, I trust Virinchi
« on: March 30, 2011, 09:19:21 PM »
Virinchi Ji - Amazing, just around 21.17, Umar was bowled...wow...How do you do it Sir? Respects...

Cricket / Morethan Indian Team, I trust Virinchi
« on: March 30, 2011, 04:04:30 PM »
Virinchi Ji - After 15.56 the first big change was Gambhir\'s wicket. Lovely prediction. I hope the next partnership grows big.

Astrology Discussions / Combination for Sanyasa and dealing of Vakhra
« on: March 30, 2011, 12:46:57 PM »
Thanks Varenya. Very helpful.

Astrology Discussions / Combination for Sanyasa and dealing of Vakhra
« on: March 29, 2011, 02:15:32 AM »
Hello All

I am new to the forum. Please could you someone assist me with answers for two questions.

1. How to determine if a person will become a sanyasi or a spiritual guru based on his horoscopre.

2. How to deal with a planet if its vakhra (retro)? I am confused as there are many thoeries for this one.

Thanks in advance
T

Pages: 1 [2]