Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - utkaarsh

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27
Transits / Rahu in Gemini, Ketu in Sagittarius from 24 March 2019
« on: June 01, 2020, 01:28:15 AM »
Only a fool will go to a temple wearing mask on his face. This is an insult to their devotion and god.
If you do not believe that god can protect you from virus, why go for a darshan ?
If you believe that god can save you from virus, then why mask, social distancing etc are needed at temple ?
Government wants you fools to come and fill the hundis, so that they can loot it in the name of secularism.

Better stay at home and worship, rather than visit a temple with mask and insult god
With due respects, this comment sounds really negative and to be honest  juvenile ..... 

so going out without a mask wherever is stupidity ( be it temple  or anywhere ) .... also only illiterate will say that god will save us from Corona and not take any sensible precaution .....

Going to temple or worshipping a god could also be also a way of paying respect to the superpower whichever form you believe and also gives people a place of hope ....

The gold donated in Tirupati Balaji is thousands of crores , has the lord or the government told the devotees to donate, neither has Saibaba, or any other, so what makes you think that government is opening temples purely for money of public

One side critics will say faith is what keeps Indians motivated , why keep them away from hope  and place of worship....
Most of us are educated enough to understand that  medicine/science and faith are two different things

Most people in India are not stupid enough to do this
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/14/us/bishop-gerald-glenn-coronavirus.html

I will go to a Hanuman temple on Saturday and not without a mask ,
as mask is protect myself from contacting covid but temple is a place where I feel good and get positive vibes

Personal Horoscope Reading Forum / 2 year old with a rare genetic dis-order
« on: September 28, 2019, 02:31:26 PM »
Any help here will be very much appreciated

Personal Horoscope Reading Forum / 2 year old with a rare genetic dis-order
« on: September 23, 2019, 02:12:57 PM »
The parents had to bid goodbye to the little one in Feb 2018.
They are looking to adopt a baby , but health is concern for the mother , as she has come clear of cancer treatment , only  last year.
If you guys can advice if the chart shows adoption of baby for them

Husband - 06-Jun ,1974 . Bhagalpur, 00:36 hrs
Wife -  16-Jun, 1980, Mumbai , 00:23

Cricket / Vitality Blast T20 2019 Predictions
« on: July 19, 2019, 03:47:07 AM »
Somerset vs glam the team starts well goes down second innings and wins the match ... mostly somerset ll be that team
How would some one read and understand your prediction
"The team starts well  goes down second innings and wins the match ". If a team goes down in second innings they will loose the match , won't they ?

Cricket / ICC World Cup 2019 Predictions
« on: July 15, 2019, 04:26:49 AM »
There is something called 'Destiny/Fate' which is not dependent on temporary things like Asc/Dsc/Shirt color/Number etc.
If you are destined, you will wear right color/number and win.
Morgan (dont follow his sun sign/moon sign but read his horoscope) was destined.
England were destined NOW because 2023, 2027 are not for them.

Totally agree England was destined to win and as you said , things fall in place if you are supposed to win,
My hypothesis is if you are destined to win, it will happen on a favorable day, venue and you will be wearing a favorable color .... England in last world cup was wearing dark blue and red, they shifted to light blue .... It also means that they could not win wearing dark blue which is Saturn color,
I have studied quite a few tournaments , never have seen any team wearing full black win a tournament, NZ won champions trophy 1999 wearing turquoise ,
Classic example is KKR , they lost miserably wearing black in IPL , shifting to purple they won 2 trophies , I can give lot of examples ... Blue winners this year in non contact sports cricket football,
So for destiny to occur lot of things fall in place including T-shirt
You being master in reading the destiny by charts , I tried using numerology and color, all occult reaches to ultimate truth ....
Both are reading their ways, I am not at that depth as you are
Since Kiwis were destined to lose , they chnged their t-shirt color from last world cup....

« on: July 15, 2019, 01:35:56 AM »
The black color as per numerology terms denied them .... England despite being number 8 ... Had less bad luck .... Any other team would have walloped either of them
England chasing 242 (adds to 8 number })
Boundary count 26 to 17 .... Both 8... It's all saturn , saturn gives success after failure and hard work , Kiwis thrashed england out of 2015 wc, England worked hard to rebuild and were the most improved , Saturn gives results but after struggle

« on: July 15, 2019, 01:12:41 AM »
As predicted already, hosts England are the strongest contenders for world cup title. Eoin Morgan fate also looks good for next 2 months.

Refer to point 10 in predictions made in early 2019
India looks like a definite qualifier for semis but beyond that is difficult.
Australia can face tough matches against India. Lanka can also scare them.
New Zealand will be knocked out by a hard hitting team (like Windies did in warmup game).
South Africa have multiple issues like injuries (Mars+Rahu <--> Saturn+Ketu).
West Indies batsmen will do well in few matches and dent chances of others.
Lanka can get a surprise win.
Bangladesh are not living upto their own expectations.
Afghans can also have odd unexpected positive game.
Pakistan cannot get both batting and bowling good in same game. Crucial matches will be lost due to failure of either department.

Fate wise, Holder, Du Plessis, Karunaratne, Murtaza, Finch, Naib have no chance to lift the world cup.
More as matches take place...

Superb master

« on: July 15, 2019, 01:10:46 AM »
Wow I didn't think the match would be this balanced! Two tie's and England win on more boundaries scored.

New Zealand got bad luck in the end, especially those overthrows in the end.

It was just meant for England.

The black color as per numerology terms denied them .... England despite being number 8 ... Had less bad luck .... Any other team would have walloped either of them

« on: July 15, 2019, 01:08:32 AM »
Om Shanishcharyah Namah !!

ICC World Cup 2019

Prevailed by numbers of Jupiter (2019) , Saturn (Venue), and Mercury & Moon partially

Blue is the color of the season ....

My top favorite to enter Semi Final - England ( the only ICC event they won was 2010 (3))

Next is India , as like last world cup semis will be crucial ,
 followed by New Zealand ( Too much black in dress  will hurt their chances )

Pakistan is my outsider for this tournament , with West India the black horses .
South Africa again will choke or underperform , they will lose out on a pressure match to get knocked out

Australia might fizzle out due lack of team work , a Blue team will knock them out of the world cup.

SL or Afghanistan can create atleast one historic upset .

Semi Finals sure - England, India , New Zealand
4th semi finalist is very interesting , SL Afghanistan can decide the 4th one.

Cup winners chances in order from highest
England, New Zealand , Pakistan , India , West Indies

I have surpassed my own expectations ....
Om Shanicharyah Namah "
http://saturnineighthhouse.blogspot.com/2019/05/om-shanishcharyah-namah-icc-world-cup.html?m=1

« on: July 10, 2019, 08:07:36 PM »
@Leo
As per your prediction of matches ,
India can be top only if Aussies  lose to  SA and   india beats Bangladesh/SL both as you mentioned

But worrisome is India has lower chances against England / Pak in semis .... Would prefer Aussies surely ....Last two lines are my prediction , let's see how it pans out ....
Going by this I feel England v New Zealand finals ... With England taking the cup

I was dearly hoping my prediction go wrong especially of NZ making the finals !!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27