Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - utkaarsh

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27
Personal Horoscope Reading Forum / Registration of new house
« on: July 09, 2019, 02:59:33 PM »
thank you so much master
You are correct, we won our case in High court in Mar 2018, but the banks and GuruAshish ( HDIL subsidiary ) made back end deals leading to bankruptcy plea for GuruAshish, thus trying to fraud public money.

For the solution - I should recite this mantra for 2 years - Runa Vimochana Ganapati Mantra/Stotra
then perform the homam after 2 years of mantra reciting  , Correct ?

thanks once again

Personal Horoscope Reading Forum / Registration of new house
« on: July 09, 2019, 06:10:37 AM »
Respected seniors,
The house issue is concerning me a lot, We had booked this place in June-2010, as it stands construction has stopped and my hard earned money is stuck,
we did registration November  2013 , it is in my and my wife's name
Currently the property is in dispute and case in supreme court, will I ever get the house or money from it,

Mine is a very peculiar case, doing decent in my profession but still finances remain a concern , i have been told up-downs will be part of my life but is there a way to minimize it

I have too many debts to clear , is there a remedy for clearing debts

My Details- 13 Sep 1979, 16:25 pm, Mumbai

Thanks

Cricket / ICC World Cup 2019 Predictions
« on: July 05, 2019, 11:29:38 PM »

Its all going to be reverse , india going to win tomo , england out of world cup ,

India having great fav of time on 1 st semi final and final ...

No offence but even if you have opposite prediction, do not pick on predictions and try to prove them wrong ….. make a separate prediction.

« on: July 05, 2019, 12:03:40 PM »

Its all going to be reverse , india going to win tomo , england out of world cup ,

India having great fav of time on 1 st semi final and final ...

Seems your predictions change time to time ….

« on: June 29, 2019, 06:04:12 PM »
@Leo
As per your prediction of matches ,
India can be top only if Aussies  lose to  SA and   india beats Bangladesh/SL both as you mentioned

But worrisome is India has lower chances against England / Pak in semis .... Would prefer Aussies surely ....Last two lines are my prediction , let's see how it pans out ....
Going by this I feel England v New Zealand finals ... With England taking the cup

Now officially 3 teams (SA, AFG, WI) are eliminated from semi final race.

|
|
|
V

In all important games coming up..

Lanka can beat Africa
Afg not easy for Pak
Aus beat Kiwis
Eng beat Ind
Lanka miss chance against WI
Bangla miss against Ind
Eng struggle to beat Kiwis
Pak beat Bangla
Ind beat Lanka

So it looks like 4th semifinal spot will be either England or Pakistan, who play 1st Semifinal with India.
NZL vs AUS can be 2nd seminfinal

« on: June 08, 2019, 02:55:53 PM »
A double 8 today , 100% a painful/scary time ahead  for England ... So expect a collapse especially if they attack early on ... They will have to fight hard to come out of it , going steady will help them a lot  ... Definitely don't expect a 325-350 score .....
Bangladesh collapse can't be ruled out too

« on: June 03, 2019, 07:51:27 PM »

Sir, Can you give your numerology prediction on India-Pakistan game

Keep patience rather than asking various predictors, as match day appears  , you will see predictions

« on: June 03, 2019, 09:43:59 AM »
@surajnayyar

I surely agree 8 as venue is not highly lucky for England, but you have keep in perspective the strength of team ( you can not expect Afghanisthan to beat England in ODI series , if played in England currently, even if the venue 8 is lucky for Afghans and not so much for England )

Also the 2019 is very lucky for England ( they won the only ICC event in 2010), also they have removed red and selected a very supportive blue for the tournament, also Eoin Morgan has very favorable year with both ( 3 & 8 ) helping him immensely.

I surely see England as top favorite to win the cup

Will be 'interesting' to see how England performs on 3rd and 30th June against Pakistan and India respectively !

@Utkaarsh..you remember you told me and SSB long back that England(35) as a venue doesn't favour England(35). 8 repels 8 as Rajkot repelled Gujarat Lions in IPL.

What's your take on this ?

After Mumbai Indians(Blue), Supernovas(Blue), North Mumbai Panthers(Blue) and recently Chelsea(Blue), blue will definitely do good in this WC !!!

« on: May 29, 2019, 04:06:58 PM »
Confusing for what . Did I name the 4th Semi-finalist ...

Pakistan has relatively lower chances to make the Semis  ( luck has to favor them- like in 1992- washout versus england ,  even in champions trophy-see the dropped catches in semi-finals ) , i have not checked the exact match dates to confirm that ...

But if they make it semis  , they have a good chance to win the cup
If India and Pakistan both reach semis  .... i will give Pakistan better chance , again opponents can have a say in this
( If Semis are England v Pakis and India v WI ) - likely final  England v India ....
( If Semis are England v India and Pak v WI) - likely final England v Pakistan ....

India will have a relatively smooth ride till knockouts  and troubles with start post that ...
Pakistan will have a  opposite path, if they huff and puff past leagues, they will be better placed

Om Shanischaryah Namah
Utkarsh Somaiyaa
http://saturnineighthhouse.blogspot.in

« on: May 26, 2019, 11:34:54 PM »
Om Shanishcharyah Namah !!

ICC World Cup 2019

Prevailed by numbers of Jupiter (2019) , Saturn (Venue), and Mercury & Moon partially

Blue is the color of the season ....

My top favorite to enter Semi Final - England ( the only ICC event they won was 2010 (3))

Next is India , as like last world cup semis will be crucial ,
 followed by New Zealand ( Too much black in dress  will hurt their chances )

Pakistan is my outsider for this tournament , with West India the black horses .
South Africa again will choke or underperform , they will lose out on a pressure match to get knocked out

Australia might fizzle out due lack of team work , a Blue team will knock them out of the world cup.

SL or Afghanistan can create atleast one historic upset .

Semi Finals sure - England, India , New Zealand
4th semi finalist is very interesting , SL Afghanistan can decide the 4th one.

Cup winners chances in order from highest
England, New Zealand , Pakistan , India , West Indies

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 27