Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - utkaarsh

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27
Personal Horoscope Reading Forum / instability
« on: June 02, 2018, 02:30:44 PM »
Thank you Stardust

Cricket / IPL 11 (2018) Predictions
« on: May 23, 2018, 12:48:04 AM »
Utkaarsh...Perhaps you don't know how Tarot cards are picked up. They are always upside down with their faces downwards. So there is no question of any so called ego, bias or preference for any particular team. What answer they give based on energies, Tarot readers interpret it and give their verdict based on it. Sometimes their answers go off the mark because of regular shuffling and picking up. Then they have to be cleansed and re- charged with sea salt or  by placing them in moon light(Full Moon/New Moon) and sunlight. In Tarot cards or Pendulum Dowsing, there is no calculation or chart formation as in KP or Vedic astrology or calculation of numbers as in Numerology. And I am surprised why you after being associated with this forum for so many years, you are making personal comments in order to differentiate who is a good astrologer or who is a bad astrologer. Remember one thing, whosoever predicts on this forum gives their best(time and efforts) to predict. No one predicts wrong deliberately. And last but not the least, it was not my personal bias for any particular team.  !!! Cheers , All the best !!!
@Revan sir...Kindly don't delete this comment.

Suraj.... No intention to hurt you ... I definitely know, how the tarot cards are picked ... You have missed my point, ...... The ability to decipher or predict correctly diminishes when you have previous predictions/preferences in  mind,

And you were not the only one with pre-existing bias .... actually you are honest enough ... I am always vocal about my thoughts be it sharing my knowledge in open forms or pointing flaws to help improve ... there are quite few astrologers whom i have seen with much bigger bias and poor predictions .....

« on: May 22, 2018, 10:08:19 PM »
Fabulous work Shiva & Star Dust, The ability to give predictions removing bias for your personal favorites is a sign of a good astrologer .... few supporters of CSK and MI ;-)

Irrespective who wins SRK or CSK .. but fabulous match and great prediction

« on: May 20, 2018, 03:24:22 PM »
Mumbai Indians : Ace of Swords
Delhi Daredevils : Seven of Wands
Winner : Mumbai Indians !!!

Just for my info, Does personal bias influence energy in tarot cards, While i am well aware you have been very accurate in predicting the comeback of Mumbai, but while you select the cards, it looks logical that the aura or energy within you might pick MI for win....
Same happens to quite a few astrologers - due to personal bias , ego or sub-conscious preference makes decision biased .... being a devils advocate but what are your thoughts

« on: May 19, 2018, 04:01:38 PM »
Thank you for the reply @StarDust,
The process will take place only after mid-june ... so if can you suggest some date in that phase after 15-June till 7th July

« on: May 18, 2018, 11:13:52 PM »
Logically makes sense that CSK plays well after 10:00pm
Really ??
Why cant it be CSK play well till 10 pm

« on: May 16, 2018, 11:55:39 AM »
Respected seniors,

I am moving in a better role in my company, wanted suggestion on what should be a good/auspicious day to start my new role/job in June , if you can share 2-3 dates/timings will be very helpful

Birth details 13/Sep/1979
 Time-4.26 pm
 Capricon ascendant and Taurus moon sign

In case a number needed 190

« on: May 05, 2018, 06:11:33 PM »
An ideal by numerology for low scoring thriller, not necessary a simple chase, high chances of collapse ....Raina,Jadeja will be crucial , they can hit winning runs but RCB will give a great fight ,Siraj and Ashwin could prove dark horses ....

« on: April 27, 2018, 08:12:35 PM »
Could be the time Delhi come back can start ,
KKR will give a good fight to high score from Delhi, Hard fought contest with Delhi winning

Expect Shaw, Lynn , Rana or any fast bowler to be Man of Match

« on: April 24, 2018, 07:23:51 PM »
A day for Mumbai surely -- birthday of their favorite son
Also above average score  - Mumbai can excel a lot in powerplay/slog overs

Rohit, Pandya, Bumrah, Suryakumar key players
Saha , Sakib, S Kaul and Rashid Khan for Hyd

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 27