Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - vhk

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13
Politics & Issues / Democratic Hong kong
« on: December 16, 2019, 03:34:22 PM »
Will Hong Kong ever get out of China's clutches? How long will it be called "Special Administrative Region (SAR) of China". Hong Kong has been a major issue since the transfer of sovereignty to China in 1997 even after 156 years of British rule.China has quietly doubled troop levels in Hong Kong.

Cinema / Rajinikanth's Fate and Horoscope
« on: August 11, 2019, 03:46:55 PM »
Its hard for any actor to carry image when ever he gives a very big hit.For example: Vijay devarkonda  (Could not carry image after  "arjun reddy") Hrithik Roshan (Gave many flops after "Kaho naa pyar hey"). Its a common thing in the film industry for any actor/Director when he gives a very big hit.

Personal Horoscope Reading Forum / Kindly predict this
« on: December 02, 2016, 11:06:27 AM »
It was hard to understand the situation,whether things happen for good or bad.We couldn't see the person regularly getting shifted between ICU,room and home. He expired fourth week of September.Once again thank you sir.

Dream Interpretation / bad dream
« on: December 20, 2015, 03:31:46 PM »
Thank you
 Anu.

« on: October 16, 2015, 07:18:54 AM »
Thank you very much Virinchi sir.

« on: October 10, 2015, 11:16:38 AM »
My friends father is suffering from aggressive cancer and doctors predict maximum 2 years survival chances , but couple of years back few astrologers predicted he would live till his 70's , can you please give some clarity regarding this , i am asking this on behalf of them (might be they would wind up things sooner for the best of their family).
 Date:28-8-1955,11:15am,Produturu,AP.

AYURVEDA / Prevent Hairloss and stop grey hair
« on: June 23, 2014, 10:17:44 AM »
thank you ...

such rich people (mahesh babu)do not go for treatments as its risky so they adjust by sticking few patches on bald area.so its better for normal people to manage with wigs.any small mistake can be dangerous as these treatments are done very near to the skull area.

AYURVEDA / Prevent Hairloss and stop grey hair
« on: October 11, 2013, 06:35:40 PM »
heard that eating good amount of onions would slow down greying.

just try to change their mind set away from those serials i did it more than 50% successful with my mom,now she watches many cricket matches,news channels,cooking,travel & living....etc.But non of my ideas worked out on my sis.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13