Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - vhk

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
Occult and Magick / what is it? monster toy?
« on: July 25, 2009, 11:36:52 PM »
my god sharmila she died .....first of all im damm afraid of dat thing uuwwhhh...hey jaggia its nothing but black magic yaar....many ppl dont believe in dat but i believ in it as its 100% tru .u must hav seen rgv\'s movie \"phoonk \" its the same concept but was not up to the mark but if u dont care about the language u can watch a telugu movie \"arundathi\"...

AYURVEDA / Thanks!
« on: July 18, 2009, 04:38:00 PM »
i think u can try mixing of salt with ur paste in ur palm & then brush with your index finger

Horary Astrology / unknown birth time and date also
« on: July 16, 2009, 11:26:24 PM »
14th september 1988. Time approximately 6:45pm. can any one say the nakshtra & rashi plz..:(

every think in the world has a bad effect along with good . but things should be done by comparing their level of effectivness,results,....eg: i think (sperms can be put into female embriyo but if the main thing of human evolution is only not wrking then wats the use of other things)

Horary Astrology / unknown birth time and date also
« on: July 07, 2009, 03:46:46 PM »
ohh thk u very much ms.sharmila......

y dont all gud girls lik u ppl colect money as much as posibl (lik every drop makes an ocean)& put the whole money into making an AD (lik pallavi said \"channels do anything to make money\")..
or we can do that using a bit of our own friends circl ...1st get a gud or popular AD director,licence,..& so on ...the add can be in this way roughly an idea which i got in a sec(\"girl:condom kaha hey.boy:pils hey naa.girl:tho phir nahi boy:thek hey 1min mey launga\")..but i know the fact that \"talking is very simple than doing\" ..& also \"were there is a will there is a way \" after all its for our own good naa too make a healthy society ..etc actually there are many other ways also i think ..like u can file a case against these drugs(i pill, unwanted -72) using the help of indian doctors association for the proofs lik \"reactions due to these pills\", & then getting the best lawyer ..etc .though it takes a lot of time but sucess is important naa...& nothing in the world (especially india) is a cake walk...

Numerology / it is good About Name starting letters
« on: July 04, 2009, 01:24:30 PM »
my name was not kept accrding to the stars & nakshatras etc but just like that  so what shuld i do ..which alphabet shuld i lookout for...

Astrology Discussions / sarpa doshas
« on: July 04, 2009, 01:05:03 PM »
wer from u gather all theese

Love & Romance / How do women know if a Guy loves them truely
« on: July 04, 2009, 12:47:49 PM »
hi poori is it wright that \"if one girls boyfriend(not lover)is speaking to one of her friends whome she has introduced feels jelouseyy when ever she loks us chating\"....yy soooo is it the basic nature of a girls(feeling jeloues of one anothr) orrr somthing else..

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]