Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - vlbedoc

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
Astrology Discussions / Which are those 2 Lagnas ?
« on: April 22, 2011, 06:22:21 PM »
i remember my Ven-Sat period.. b/w 04-07.. it was more emotionally testing than anything else.. friends betrayed, relationships broke, tension with parents.. it was a lonely period.. i still call it the \'rock bottom of my life\'.. however, i had failed just before the start of the period, and was so driven and working hard.. i was described as a \'shining star\' in my career during that time.. i was struggling, but i was still doing it.. hope helps..
what i believe is you get into this mess because during the jupiter sub just before that.. you are \'expanding\'.. it makes you look at big things, reach big, take bigger risks, big big big.. and then, saturn, being \'contracting\' .. brings you back to square 1.. and then mercury gives you a new beginning...
its the circle of life.. you must be careful, i agree, but dont worry... paath and jaap help gain strength... i used to do Ganapati paath, and i feel i was saved through the whole ordeal only by Him..
also, if you struggle against the \'contracting\' force of saturn, u\'ll feel more distress.. if you comply, live minimally, keep a low profile, dont take risks, it passes with less harm..

Transits / Thank you Gaurang...
« on: April 22, 2011, 05:55:33 AM »
i tried.. but its out of my league.. makes me admire you guys even more..

so here\'s what i could tell: being Taurus lagna, jupiter is in capricorn in my 9th house and saturn in libra in my 6th house.. so.. both the jupiter transits of pisces (my 11th) and aries (my 12th) are good for me.. plus.. when saturn comes in libra (my 6th) in nov, it will be exalted.. plus it will be out of my virgo (my 5th) and hence, stop affecting my current pursuits in career..

how did i do??

Numerology / Birth numbers and LOVE capability
« on: April 21, 2011, 07:10:45 AM »
none of these characteristics matched me or my husband.. i went on to see other ppl\'s dates to compare.. none matched .. :no: <--- (this smiley is saying, no mandira, no no no no!) :lol:

a lil glad though.. we\'re not described very well according to those numbers.. lol!

« on: April 18, 2011, 04:19:17 AM »
so my jupiter has 6 points in ashtakvarga but saturn is a meager 1 point.. what should i understand? jupiter helps?

(thats hoping I read the table correctly, im still learning!)

« on: April 15, 2011, 08:59:43 AM »
there was a post for jupiter\'s effect on various lagna & moon signs during may 2010 transit.. can someone post that for this yr too??

:) i wasn\'t offended .. i was trying to understand ur reply.. it doesn\'t answer my question though..

and anyways, i have resorted to believing whatever \'positive\' the professional astrologers say when they read my chart, and for the rest, i try my best to achieve and leave it to God\'s will..

Like Krishna said to Arjun, only karma is in your hands..

i probably answered my own questions! :yes:

oh.. erm.. ur not making fun of me, r u Sasirekha?

but.. what abt hardwork.. i was practically raised being told \'without hardwork you dont get anything\' ..

does what ur saying mean, even if one\'s working hard, he may not get what he wants if the stars are unfavorable? can one \'push\' the luck in his favor?

also, does this mean, if the stars are in one\'s favor, essentially he might not have to work hard for it?

thirdly, are the stars responsible at times in making a person not be able to work as hard as he might want to? making either someone too frisky or too lost in thought or unorganized and thus unable to reach targets or achieve his goals?

Cricket / Morethan Indian Team, I trust Virinchi
« on: March 28, 2011, 07:11:18 PM »
thanks Seetaram :).. i guess u put it more \'professionally\' like hammer would want it.. hope it gives out a msg to everyone around here.. just keep it clean guys..
n hope this gives a msg to Sasirekha and Virinchi as well... 2 more matches, plz dont stop!!!

Cricket / Morethan Indian Team, I trust Virinchi
« on: March 28, 2011, 05:41:08 AM »
hammertrip.. i think you should watch where you post so many unnecessary msgs just to climb the ladder and win those \'stars\'.. u dont bcm an \'illuminator\' when you dont have knowledge to share.. this forum is for those who have the knowledge, share that knowledge and help each other grow in their fields.. so let them be.. and if you want to know something and are curious about something and dont have anything to contribute, just be a silent spectator like some of us are.. and you were even told once politely, but u r persistent in polluting this whole thing.. i have been following this thread since the start of the world cup, but this is my first post bcoz u spoiled everything..
ppl like Virinchi and Sasirekha, in case you didnt notice, have decreased their writing over here just bcoz some of you probably annoyed the whole lot of them.. if you dont have anything to \'illuminating\' to share, be quiet, and learn.. instead of creating such a scene!!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]