Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - vlbedoc

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Personal Horoscope Reading Forum / looking for some insight
« on: September 18, 2012, 07:18:06 PM »
so true Seetaram ji.. well I didnt do so well in the 3rd part but its okay..

life has brought so many opportunities in front of me suddenly that it feels like God is asking me, \"here are your options my child, what do you want?\"!!

« on: August 21, 2012, 08:43:00 PM »
i am done.. did very well in one part, okayish in the 2nd.. third part, i ll get to know in a few days.. :-) now the application preparation.. hope that goes well..

thanks Seetaramji.. but I guess i am like that.. i need to make sure everything is going well.. things have delayed so much, now everything needs to be happening at the same time...

Personal Horoscope Reading Forum / Need some guidance
« on: August 21, 2012, 08:26:13 PM »
this is probably the sign you were looking for Aastha.. Virinchi is spot on regarding your dilemma and what we discussed.. hope it helps you in deciding.. good luck!

« on: August 06, 2012, 07:57:43 PM »
hello Seetaramji.. i did manage to make it for the 3rd aug exam.. but could never take it!
i managed to not read the instructions properly, and missed taking an important piece of paper with me.. there was no way i could circumvent the requirement and had to cancel..! i am an idiot!

anyway, i am so embarrassed now that i dont want to ask you people for anything.. i\'ll find whatever next date i get and give it then.. i dont want to know whether it is a good date prior to taking the exam... whatever happens, happens..
also, there are a couple of other opportunities that have come up over the weekend which have good potential over time.. so I may choose that over more studying..
i have put my life at God\'s feet now and only thinking positive..

« on: July 27, 2012, 08:17:18 PM »
trying that.. will come to know by monday.. thank you for such a prompt reply..!! you are great, seetaramji!!

« on: July 27, 2012, 06:59:33 PM »
i will most likely have to reschedule the exam! Our immigration thing appointment has come on the same day..! We are trying to get it done earlier in the next week but its possible they will ask us to come back on the appt date.

I am taking the 13th, I guess... apparently the test center is open on Saturday so I may take on the 4th or 11th if I get it.. lets see..

Personal Horoscope Reading Forum / Need some guidance
« on: July 24, 2012, 02:14:31 AM »
good to know.. congrats.. and good luck, its a big decision!

Personal Horoscope Reading Forum / New Baby - Survival
« on: July 16, 2012, 10:55:45 PM »
good to hear prasad.. we will all pray that his health gets better..

« on: July 14, 2012, 06:16:28 PM »
hopefully better treatment will help.. infection is not a good sign..
if left kidney is saved, baby can be saved..

pray, pray hard.. no planet  or doctor bigger than God..

seetaramji... some people are born with 1 kidney and survive their whole life.. its possible..

« on: July 10, 2012, 09:53:33 PM »
the kidney report means that the right kidney was not developed properly.. so to compensate for that, the left kidney has been overworking.... hence, the dilatation (widening) of the collecting system... \"left hydronephrosis\" means, left kidney is swollen with over filling of urine (because its the only one working).. it is still moderate hydronephrosis and can be treated with minimal complications.. if your doctor is saying its not possible, ask other doctors.. get a Urologist...
its not uncommon for people to survive with 1 kidney given they take care..

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11