News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Does my name match my birth date

Started by msrhprasad, February 27, 2011, 07:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seimpl

m.s.r.h.prasad:  you shouldnot write your name as MSRH Prasad as this is calculated to be 33 your number falls under 9-3 so you cannot have your name in 33 which is 6. This will only harm you. You can write your name as M.S. R. H Prassad which will be form 36 =9. where ever you write your name you should write it as the same but you cannot write passad or sign. use full form for sign like M.S.R.H. Prassad

seimpl

I also dont agree that only celebrities can have names as per numerology. I\'m a doctor not a celebrity but like to have my name suitable to my birth date

msrhprasad

Good Day.
Dear Seimpl.

Thank you for reply, So I should write M.S.R.H.Prassad...
well if I need put only signature how to write?

Sincerely,
prasad:)

Seetaram

it doesnt mean that only celebrities should have good name numerologically
its because their name is spelled and written many times by many people including media, so if they have right number, it generates more positive vibes.
they need those extra positive vibes to maintain celebrity status

for a common man, his name is not much used by others, except him, so it doesnt really matter
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

seimpl

Dear MSRH Prassad garu,

You should sign and write your name as MSRH Prassad this would be better.

Dr Rajasekhar ( Seimpl)

msrhprasad

Good Day.
Dr.Raja Sekhar Ji.

I under stand, and thank you very much. for kind response.

Sincerely,
M.S.R.H.Prassad:)

gauranggroups

Dr.Rajasekhar,

Can I know the logic behind the suggestion you\'ve given here? MSRH Prassad will give the Numerological value of 36 and Pyramid Numerological value of 54 which are ok as Prasad has mentioned here that his lucky number is 9. But we shouldn\'t boost 9 like this as it\'ll increase the anger, BP and will shorten the general temperament of him. Also asper Pronology, one shouldn\'t have ass, sad combinations in the name as it\'ll give tough time and very bad luck. Think some other alternative and suggest him, pls.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

gauranggroups

Prasad,

How are you telling that \"9\" is your lucky number? Have you felt it by yourself after carefully analyzing each and every incidents of your life?? If that\'s the case, are all Tuesdays turning out lucky to you and Red Color gives luck to you??? Or you\'ve simply said that based on your Birth date????

If you\'ve said based on your birth date, it may not be 100% right. You give your birth time here. I\'ll try to workout a name for you based Numerology, Pyramid Numerology and Pronology. If you are very sure that you need a name in No. \"9\", then also we can workout something based on that.

[rquote=7360&topic=1177&author=msrhprasad]Good Day.
Learned Members.

please suggest me that whether my name matches with my lucky no or not if not how I will write my name...

My Dob:27/02/1972  

My Lucky No is 9
I write my name as \"m.s.r.h.prasad\" or Prasad.

which one is the most suitable to my lucky no or any change pls suggest.?

sincerely,
prasad[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

msrhprasad

Hello,
Dear Gaurang.
Thank you:( ...I feel my lucky no.is 9 because my Dob is 27.
and most of events (good or bad) in 27 or 9.
Tob:11:24a.m
But yes due to short temperament i am facing troubles.
Looking for your views...

Thanks,

gauranggroups

Prasad,

I\'ve forgotten to ask your Place of Birth.. Can you tell me your Place of Birth?

[rquote=9138&topic=1177&author=msrhprasad]Hello,
Dear Gaurang.
Thank you:( ...I feel my lucky no.is 9 because my Dob is 27.
and most of events (good or bad) in 27 or 9.
Tob:11:24a.m
But yes due to short temperament i am facing troubles.
Looking for your views...

Thanks,

[/rquote]
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang