News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

Need Clarification

Started by karthik, June 11, 2011, 02:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karthik

i have a doubt
actually my dob is 11-09-1987
and according to certificates and all the documents
my dob is written as 11-12-1987

will this make any difference?

Suniljitto

yes. . . .it will definitly make big difference.
"Arrow can be shot only by pulling the thread backwards.Whenever Life pulls u back,dont worry,it is going to lead you to VICTORY."

gauranggroups

Sunil,

What difference will it make? That too a big difference?? Can you explain???
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

vhk

i don\'t think there is any difference.Its just so simple,give your certificate date at Ur work place or any application forms.But when it comes to personal things like match making or Astor reading u will consider actual date.I am saying so because i am doing so,my actual is 16-9-85 but certificate date is 24-11-85.now its unto u  how u take it & how u follow it....

gauranggroups

Karthik,

Sorry for the late reply. Whatever @vhk said is right. You can follow that.
But because of the change in the official Date of Birth, your fortunes are not gonna change for sure. It's only your Birth Date matters. We can't change the Birth Date like changing the Name. No need to worry. All the Best!!

Quote from: karthik on June 11, 2011, 02:18:26 PM
i have a doubt
actually my dob is 11-09-1987
and according to certificates and all the documents
my dob is written as 11-12-1987

will this make any difference?
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

chkasarma

LoL@karthik, I don't know about other stuff, but it is a king of biggy  in legal point of you. It's a kind of cheating the Government.A while ago, I was reading a news saying a  Judge was held/accused for the very same reason of altering the real birth date on official Government documents including educational certificates.But,the open secrete is , it's very common practice in India especially people who born in 70s and 80s (I guess don't' have to say specifically about me ;) )

chensree

If you observe the persons who born after independence and until 80's their original date of birth is not used in records. Maximum peoples date of birth changed to June and July. Because schools will open at that time. To meet the eligibility persons changing date of birth to that period.

gauranggroups

@chkasarma & @chensree,

Whatever you guys said is true in many cases. For getting admission in schools, many people\'s Birth Details were changed in those days. But now-a-days, Govt has made Birth Certificate / Death Certificate mandatory for many things and hence these errors are getting reduced of-late.
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang