Author Topic: Trick to make someone not angry with me ?  (Read 9681 times)

gauranggroups

Trick to make someone not angry with me ?
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 04:02:04 PM »
Thanks for the compliment, @Chensree..

Good post
Thanks & Regards,
Gaurang

Whoever you are & whatever you do, if your attitude is not good you are just 'Nothing'.

Astrology Forums

« Reply #11 on: Today at 09:14:39 AM »

Ribbo

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2011, 10:24:27 AM »
gaurang ,

About the meditation you mentioned, i tried it for a few days beforehand a meeting I had with this person who is quite not in good terms with me.
And I think this works a bit ( I am not sure if its 100% because I am still practicing meditation like you said too) because it wasn't so bad as I expected and not so good too. But that being not so bad is quite an improvement I think.  :)
Thank you once again for letting me know about this.
I'll keep practicing this more. :)

gauranggroups

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2011, 03:28:15 AM »
Ribbo,

It\'s definitely an improvement. Previously you were fearing that the outcome of the meeting would be worst. But now it turned out to be much better, right? What else you need?

In the beginning itself, I told you not to expect any miracle. This will reduce the impact of negativity and will slightly increase the impact of positivity. That\'s what one needs.

Keep practicing. You\'ll get to a stage wherein you can do this method instantly at any given point of time. Then you\'ll start getting much more positive results.

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter