Author Topic: Marriage Compatibility  (Read 3850 times)

pravin kumar

Marriage Compatibility
« on: January 25, 2010, 08:52:01 PM »
Text

Dear Friends,

I had read a book on Palmistry for marriage compatibility and another one for successful life through good Bed Relationship between married couples. The latter one was written by a French Psychiatrist turned Palmist named Noel Jaquin. He had shone by illustration how a girl is frigid in sex and her husband very sex oriented, another a man is impotent and the girl is the reverse, again a woman married to a sex maniac who palms indicated that he had animals extreme instinct who would not consider pain to his partner to satisfy his lust. Through palms it can be predicted the sexual orientation of the person whether he/she is bisexual, hetrosexual or Gay/Lesbian. The importance of having such knowledge is to be able to predict before marriage all this otherwise a very tearful union results and then divorce. Why young girls prefer to marry gentlemen twice their age and vice versa.

So this is why, to gain more experience, I wanted you to post your palm prints. As for compatibility of marriage between girls and boys I have made broad indications which will form the basis of judging whether you can last a relationship or not.

No matter how adjusting your partner is there is bound to be clashes at times between you two but how you adjust at that moment is very important. In the past women, especially Indian women, were very submissive as they were not educated nor they wanted to go against the society but now times have changed and women are highly educated, hold big post and as your know we had woman as Prime Minister and now also a President. Even U.K. had a woman Prime Minister (Margaret Thatcher) and there maybe more examples like in Philliphines and Israel that I recall.

Just look at the Thumb, Index (forefinger) and the Ring (finger next to the smallest finger) Apollo Finger. If the Jupitor finger of the boy is long as compared to the girl (relative terms) i.e. if in a boy\'s palm the Jupitor Finger is longer as compared to a girl\'s jupitor finger in her OWN palm then the Apollo Finger of the Girl should be longer than her boy\'s apollo finger. If both have Jupitor Fingers equally long then both will lead in the house and lead whom? Only themselves and constant fights are sure. If both have deficient Jupitor Finger then the outsider will gain control over them. I met one Educated Couple and both husband and wife had defiicient Jupitor Finger. While I read the palms of many persons in the train the elderly educated Professor asked me: Beta aap hamara bhi haath dekho? I told him one thing. Uncle aap dono ko baharwala aakar bewakoof asani se bana sakta hai. At this the wife started saying: I had my daughter\'s marriage and my husband\'s friend came to ask for a financial loan. My husband gave away the loan and we have yet to receive it back.

Another point is: If the Jupitor Finger is long then that person is going to take the initiative always as he/she cannot avoid it. My own wife has it -- a very long Jupitor Finger. But with this you must have a thumb which bends back at least 30 degrees. Luckily my wife\'s thumb bends back almost 60 degrees. So whenever there are difference of opinions she always adjusts as I have a rigid thumb. So this is another way to find whether your partner will adjust with you or not. If the thumb of the boy/girl is 90 degrees to the palm then the partner may have the thumb a little less than 90 degrees as one would be very independent natured and person who loves to help others and also will spend freely. The other indication i.e. less than 90 degrees then that person is a little miserly, thinks twice before action, will not mix up easily with anyone etc.etc. Contrasting nature creates interest in relationship.

Above all good Sanskars have their own value. Even though the palms may not match at all Sanskars have almost 50% say in such matters and adjustment comes automatically. There is full proof 100% palm.

Any questions you may ask on the above subject.

Pravin Kumar

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/palmistry/7/marriage-compatibility/475/

Astrology Forums

Marriage Compatibility
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:04:07 AM »

Nivedita

Marriage Compatibility
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 08:56:51 AM »
correct !
my jupiter finger is 2nd longest (after middle finger) and my fiancee have it equal to ring finger
i usually dominate him

JayTee

Marriage Compatibility
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 06:43:08 PM »
more hair on hands is more vigour for a man
especially hair on back of fingers is good indication
(but this is not 100% true)
i\'ve seen a lady applying for divorce because she felt her man wasn\'t good in bed, though i find lots of hair on his hand and back of palm.

infact his horoscope proved that he was \'weak\' there, which palmistry couldnt prove

pravin kumar

Marriage Compatibility
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 09:27:06 PM »
Text

Dear Jay Tee,

I have written reasoning for vigour in a man. Read it. There is logic in it. What you are writing is probably what you have read somewhere or heard through someone else. If logic cannot satisfy us then what will? Guess work? Black hair on the reverse of the palm means lots of iron inside the body. Ladies are given Iron Capsules during pregnancy for getting that extra energy and hence iron indicates strength, vigour etc. etc. This iron gives black colour to the hair so what should the black hair indicate?

If the hair is Grey or White then I can understand the person not having that much vigour.

In Western and nowadays even in India we find young girls marrying man almost twice her age and vice versa i.e. young boys marrying woman almost twice his age or at least much elder to him/her. Why? There is a reasoning for that to. Why a boy or a girl becomes homosexual/lesbian? There is a reasoning for that too. Why does a person commit murder in cold blood, in passion, in the heat of moment etc. etc. There is reasoning for that too. Reason should satisfy everyone and if despite the reasoning the answers are not found in very very rare case then I simply say that such a person has protection of God. I have seen quite a few such examples.

Pravin Kumar

pravin kumar

Marriage Compatibility
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 09:38:59 PM »
Text

Dear Friends,

If either of the partner has very long Jupitor Finger as compared to his/her partner and also a rigid thumb that person will also like to have Sex his/her own way. Leading always from the front. If the thumb however is flexible or even the Jupitor Finger is flexible then that person can be moulded your way othewise that person will have his/her way. So quite sometimes you find men submissive though traditionally women are submissive.

Quite sometimes one will find a boy talking girl\'s language and acting like a girl and also vice versa. There is an indication for that too.

Pravin Kumar

Shalu

Marriage Compatibility
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 01:25:31 PM »
yep correct .
men whose hair behind palm and on hands turn white tend to get older and lose vigor

Astrology Forums

Marriage Compatibility
« Reply #6 on: Today at 08:04:07 AM »

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter