Author Topic: My career  (Read 7266 times)

rahul123

My career
« on: March 05, 2010, 10:54:45 PM »
Hi, i am 27 year old male live in canada ,name is rahul, need help ,
howz my future? my career, am i going to make money in my life? any negetive point?

https://img22.imageshack.us/i/righthand2.jpg/

https://img242.imageshack.us/i/righthand4.jpg/

https://img85.imageshack.us/i/righthand3.jpg/

https://img94.imageshack.us/i/righthandiy.jpg/

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/palmistry/7/my-career/584/

Astrology Forums

My career
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:28:10 PM »

shadow

Thank you
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 10:57:41 PM »
DOB, TOB, POB ?

LEO

Thank you
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 10:58:05 PM »
i\'m sure you read thread on top in this section !!

and what are those images  doing in astro section
you should be in palmistry section

shadow

Thank you
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2010, 10:58:55 PM »
oh I see you updated with palm image.. probably this should be moved to palm reading topic

rahul123

Thank you
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2010, 11:00:35 PM »
Sorry guys, my apology , i have just join the forum , dont know much, any one please direct me where should i post this?
Thanks admin.

LEO

Thank you
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2010, 11:05:52 PM »
dude
before starting to post just spend some time to read around what sections are there, rules, FAQs etc
since you\'ve posted images, they will be seen by a palmist when he comes online
till then happy reading other topics

Astrology Forums

My career
« Reply #6 on: Today at 09:28:10 PM »

rahul123

Thank you
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 11:08:49 PM »
Thanks buddy, i understand.

pravin kumar

Thank you
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2010, 12:16:22 PM »
Text

Dear Rahul,

You have posted these hand prints in another palmistry forum also. What is seen easily is that you are a very sensitive and creative person with both Mount of Moon and Venus prominent. You will get an EXCELLENT life partner and did you not get a chance to marry in 25 age? You will have a love cum arranged marriage i.e. you will select the girl and your parents will approve. There is a definite change of career at 40 or nearabouts as the old fate line ends on head line and a new one starts from above it.

Your palm prints are not clear as I do not see any vertical lines from life line, clear influence lines running inside the life line nor the relationship lines. You seem to be of short height 5\'6\" or nearabouts. Your Mount of Apollo and Mercury seem to be prominent besides Moon and Venus. Apollo mount strong means you are jack of all trades and master of .......... Mercury mount strong means a business like person with a good power of expression. If you mix both the attributes it would make you a good sales talk person or a risk taker who loves to take calculated risk. Your progress in Career is not so good because you have not understood the realty of life as both the mount of venus and moon are prominent which takes a person into a fantasy world or a D A N I . A person who does more for others than for himself.

You must be a lover of music both Melody and Classical.

Pravin Kumar

rahul123

Thank you
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 07:35:43 PM »
Pravin kumar

Thank you so much for your comments, i really appreciate.
out of all points 2 points are wrong but other than all are perfectly right. i got married at the age of 22 , and my marraige was just a arrange marraige, my height is 5,6 , i like to take a risk , i love melody songs. now i really wants to have whole palm reading , how may i contact you ? just have one question ,if you can tell me about my education ,i have already complete it , but just want to know from you ,so that i can put more trust on you . i am 27 year old ,living in canada.

pravin kumar

Thank you
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2010, 10:08:35 AM »
Text

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your honest feedback. Some of the others have not even cared to give feedback. The way you wrote I thought you are not married. The  vertical line on life line gives an indication of the year to be best and since I could see your palm clearly I just guessed it to be marriage. The year of calculation could be off the mark by 2 plus or minus. You must have married in 23rd running year i.e. after completing 22.

Secondly a head line attached to life line does not indicate love marriage but there is one short influence line which appears to start from heart line, just below the Saturn Finger, which indicates love marriage and with the head line attached to life line it would indicate love/arranged marriage. Perhaps the line in question starts just below the heart line and hence arranged marriage occur. If the head line had been independent of life line then the chances of love marriage is great.

As for education, you are in doubt. The head line is slightly shallow and broad and hence dilutes the mental powers of concentration. Secondly your Jupitor finger is slightly short but your thumb is strong with good will power and the Jupitor mount seems to be 60% strong thus giving you good chance to study further in life with good will power backing you. Here I will tell you an incident of a marwari girl, daughter of my friend, whose palm I saw. She told me that some palmist told her she would not study much. I too confirmed that but she had studied upto two years in college in Arts after which her Grandmother stopped her from further studies, stating it would be difficult to get a boy for her. I then told her that she would pass border line and her will power only got her going to study that much just to prove that she is good. So in your case you need to make you will power pushing you and your wife inspiring you (I would have been happy had you completed studies before marriage as then other things come in the way).

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter