Author Topic: Palm Reading  (Read 8440 times)

reema

Palm Reading
« on: March 10, 2010, 08:45:51 AM »
I am going through very stressful period of my life, i have completed my study 1 year ago, i can not find a job, having very hard time. how is my career and my marraige life?

https://img687.imageshack.us/i/lefthand2.jpg/

https://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9624/lefthand12.jpg

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/palmistry/7/palm-reading/596/

Astrology Forums

Palm Reading
« Reply #1 on: Today at 01:04:39 AM »

OMkaar

Palm Reading
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 09:27:10 AM »
hi reema
both images show left hand only
your age in profile shows you are 30

also post right hand image and back of both hands for nails to be visible clearly

reema

pravin kumar

Palm Reading
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 09:32:15 PM »
Text

Reemaji,

Your age and I trust you are a lady. Are you right handed or left handed since you have posted most of the images of your left palm so should I assume you are left hand or perhaps you may think as in Indian Palmistry palmist see the left palm of a lady. In Western Palmistry, which I follow, we see the active palm of a person.

Pravin Kumar  

Seetaram

Palm Reading
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 09:35:04 PM »
reema\'s age shows 30 as on her profile
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire

pravin kumar

Palm Reading
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 11:25:15 AM »
Text

Seetaramji,

Reemaji has posted her profile in many other forums too. They just wait for free readings not having anything particular in mind. A person who really desires an answer to his/her problem will be consistent in his/her response and respond well too and it will be his/her Shraddha and persistency which will get them a reply that will uplift them in this life. Just posting palm images does not mean your problem is solved. Your urgency, persistency and total faith in a person gets you the best response.

One boy, one of my customers in Imphal (Capital of Manipur) came to know through my another business friend that I see palms. This matter is about 16 years old. This boy came to my hotel in the evening and welcomed to his house for dinner in the night (it was very risky to venture out from the hotel in the evening after 6.30 p.m) and read the palm of all his family members. When I went alongwith him I had to climb an orthodox building four storied and each floor was very high, say about 16\'. So by the time I reached the top I rang the bell and this boy\'s wife of 25 opened the door. She was told about me and perhaps in their culture they worshipped palmist whom they called as Panditji. She paid obeyance to me by sleeping flat on floor with her forhead on my feet as a sign of complete surrender and faith in my ability. Her total surrender caused enormous reaction in my body of the most positive type. My heart rose up to heaven and asked HIM to help me solve this girl\'s problem. It was natural and without any thought on my part. When you ask HIM through your Heart HE is always there to respond.

I saw this girl\'s palm and straightaway told her that she had menses problem and that will act as a hindrance in her pregnancy. She said her menses problem is almost solved. I showed her that she still has 50% problem. True to her belief in me she consulted a Doctor and treated herself and nexttime when I was called to visited their house some 3.1/2 years later as something I predicted ( a very negative thing ) came out totally right. I predicted from the boy\'s palm that within 3.1/2 years his whole house will be disturbed. His father was kidnapped at gun point from his shop and this boy had to pay a huge ransom to get his father back.

This second time when I visited this boy\'s house in the night this girl was almost 9 months pregnant and her stomach was in a condition which woman of this forum can guess easily. In that condition she paid obeyance to me 3 times sleeping fully on the floor with her forehead on my feet. Again I felt the same positive reaction in my body and from my heart I appealed to HIM and got HIS answer and asked this lady what did she want? Boy or a Girl? She said she wanted a boy child. I blessed her with a boy child as if the God HIMSELF had blessed her because I knew it was not me speaking but HIM. She delivered a healthy baby boy within 7 days of that meeting. Subsequently I related this incident to my Guru Maharaj. He smiled and said that her Shraddha drew protons from your body and she got her answer and reward because of her belief. We are only mediums.

This is how you get a favourable response.

Pravin Kumar

Astrology Forums

Palm Reading
« Reply #6 on: Today at 01:04:39 AM »

Anoo

Palm Reading
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 11:30:48 AM »
unfortunately people who come to this kind of sites dont realise it.
i\'ve seen in astrology section too. people just come either without any proper question or with some decision already made in mind and expect astrologers here to support their decisions.
if they dont get kind of answer they want, then they keep going around all such sites and look for support.
other just ask for fun or to see what comes out .

reema

Palm Reading
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 08:27:14 AM »
Excuse me Pravinji,

Just for your information i dont have internet available here  everyday, and that is why i have posted hand print in other forum too at the same day. i have heard about this forum from one of my freind and i thought i will get some positive response and i does not want just free palm reading, i have many things going on , i can not discuss here ,anyway thank you so much for your reply and for your understanding.

pravin kumar

Palm Reading
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 12:22:53 PM »
Text

Reemaji,

I have still not got your reply to my question:

Reemaji,

Your age and I trust you are a lady. Are you right handed or left handed since you have posted most of the images of your left palm so should I assume you are left hand or perhaps you may think as in Indian Palmistry palmist see the left palm of a lady. In Western Palmistry, which I follow, we see the active palm of a person.

Pravin Kumar

reema

Palm Reading
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2010, 06:15:41 AM »
Thank you pravinkumarji,
I am right handed.

https://yfrog.com/3rrrightjx

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter