Author Topic: Palm Reading  (Read 4980 times)

vilib13

Palm Reading
« on: March 13, 2010, 10:04:12 PM »
Hi, here is my pictures, i am right handed, male 13.08.1977 Bulgaria

right hand

left hand

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/palmistry/7/palm-reading/604/

Astrology Forums

Palm Reading
« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:27:43 AM »

pravin kumar

Palm Reading
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 10:44:37 PM »
Text

Dear Vilib13,

I have seen your palm. What are your questions? In the meantime I give a short reading. First you are a hard worker or you have to carry heavy things at times because the skin below the fingers have rough spots. Secondly your Apollo Finger is the straightest and this indicates that this mount is prominent in your horoscope and hence a person who is jack of all trades, jolly person, superficial allrounder and lover of beauty and nature. You like to take calculated risks in life. You have the mercury shortest finger long and hence a person who has a good power of expression.

Fingers are set in a curve on the palm and this shows the balance character relating to the four mounts of Jupitor, Saturn, Apollo and Mercury. You have number of small influence lines cutting your life line at early age indicating interference in your life by your relatives. They mean well but you are upset and it causes hindrance to your progress.

Pravin Kumar.

vilib13

Palm Reading
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 11:07:07 PM »
First of all, i want to say - Thank you Pravin for your quick replay :) My question is - what to choos spiritual path or mariagge life? Now i am in serious relationship, but i can\'t understand myself  what my heart whants.

pravin kumar

Palm Reading
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 12:31:29 PM »
TextDear Friend,

Your palm images are not so good as to show the relationship lines clearly but one that I see is straight and deep cut so your relationship with your wife should be very good. You are asking about your interest in spirituality because of the line of empathy in your palm. Without seeing your palms I can confidently that marrying and living your own life with your wife and still playing your part in this life is what is most important. Grahasth Ashram is the best i.e. leading a married life with wife and children and still serving others after looking after your own family is the highest form of living in HIS eyes. Vanprasashram is not on that high a scale as told to me by my Sadguru for HE said HE had nothing to look back and forward in HIS life excepting HIS followers whom HE has to attract towards HIM (GOD) and for this work alone Saints are brought into this life.

So marry and get settled, care for your wife, look after her and give her security. Bring up your own family and look after the whole family. Lord Rama had His wife Sita Maiya, Lord Krishna had His Gopis, Lord Shiva had his Parvati Maiya and so on and so forth. Even the God\'s have their companion as written in our Mythology. So follow their example.

Pravin Kumar

vilib13

Palm Reading
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 11:30:51 PM »
Yes, may be you are right, although it\'s very hard sometimes  to live normal life with conjuction like Sun - Saturn  :(

vilib13

Palm Reading
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 05:50:02 PM »
Hi, again :) I\'am posting palms of my girlfrend, she is interested in palmistry too. She wanted to ask about stars which are on the primary lines, she has also difficulties with paying back credits and will be very gratefull to hear something about this situation. Can you  say something in general about her potentials ? Thank you in advance :)

She is righthanded. 33 years  old.
 left hand

right hand

Astrology Forums

Palm Reading
« Reply #6 on: Today at 06:27:43 AM »

Sushma

Palm Reading
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 11:05:43 PM »
her age is also important

pravin kumar

Palm Reading
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 04:59:57 PM »
Text

Dear Friend,

First of all that lady should have approached for an answer to her problem and not you. Anyway did her problem start at the age of 31 years? Right now from the poor print you have posted it seems that she will also have difficulties at the age of 35 and this will last till 37.1/2 after which it will be over. Actually the problem was quite severe at the starting point i.e. 31 age or nearabouts due to an error on her part and this resulted in her reputation loss and also depression in her mind. Again same thing will happen to her at 35 but good thing is that all this severe problem is attached to a square and she has a good sun line, even though it is cut at both the ages i.e. 31 and 35 still she find the situation well under control.

Probably she is going through Sade Sati as astrologers call it. Better palm images with black ink on the palm will get a better response.

Pravin Kumar

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter