Author Topic: Please read my palm(with pics)  (Read 7547 times)

pravin kumar

Please read my palm(with pics)
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2010, 07:41:43 PM »
Text

Dear 4567..........,

Your ID is like some mobile number. You must be having some name. Why don\'t you mention your full name for sometimes it is possible for me to visualise you in person too as I am a student of meditation.

You have given everything that a palmist want but please see if you can call those prints clear? The prints have to be sharp otherwise my reply may be faulted too. Anyway from what I see at a glance I give you a short reading.

I see two triangles attached to the fate line with the fate line being the common line to both the triangles. Are you not already into a good job? Secondly you are less work conscious than a normal person so logically I would say even a good fate line will not bring that much success as it would do to a work conscious type of person. This is because your thumb is higher set. All good mounts that earn money are above the base of the thumb and the ones that are only for luxury like Venus and Moon below the base of the thumb.

Pravin Kumar

Astrology Forums

« Reply #11 on: Today at 07:25:25 PM »

NaveenK

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2010, 09:00:27 PM »
I will post my scans soon :)

Virinchi

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2010, 09:26:26 PM »
hi 4567554499
why dont you use some nickname which everyone can read easily
you can request for username change and it will be done in 24 hrs with new name you select
Wanting to learn vast ranged Astrology only to predict few sport events is like Marrying only for Sex !

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one !

Candice

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2010, 09:44:04 PM »
Thank you very much! Mr Pravin Kumar ,

Sorry I cannot find where I can change my name, I want to change it into candicecandice.

Those pictures are taken by my mobile...I will put clearer pics next time....

I am not work conscious right now indeed.....Cos I am always wondering when can I find a new job.....

Regards,
Candice

[rquote=3873&topic=575&author=pravin kumar]Text

Dear 4567..........,

Your ID is like some mobile number. You must be having some name. Why don\'t you mention your full name for sometimes it is possible for me to visualise you in person too as I am a student of meditation.

You have given everything that a palmist want but please see if you can call those prints clear? The prints have to be sharp otherwise my reply may be faulted too. Anyway from what I see at a glance I give you a short reading.

I see two triangles attached to the fate line with the fate line being the common line to both the triangles. Are you not already into a good job? Secondly you are less work conscious than a normal person so logically I would say even a good fate line will not bring that much success as it would do to a work conscious type of person. This is because your thumb is higher set. All good mounts that earn money are above the base of the thumb and the ones that are only for luxury like Venus and Moon below the base of the thumb.

Pravin Kumar
[/rquote]

pravin kumar

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2010, 10:11:26 AM »
Text

Dear Candice,

You have not given me feedback on what I wrote about you. Please do so and ask your questions afresh.

Pravin Kumar

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter