Author Topic: sir why aren't reading my palm?! pls i need help!  (Read 6188 times)

anilisanil

sir why aren't reading my palm?! pls i need help!
« on: March 16, 2010, 11:45:05 AM »
Male 26, India.

I am a right hander.

These are my hand images.

right hand
right hand
left hand
left hand

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/palmistry/7/sir-why-arenand39t-reading-my-palm-pls-i-need-help/615/

Astrology Forums

« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:46:45 PM »

pravin kumar

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 06:29:14 PM »
Text

Dear Friend,

What do you want to know?

Pravin Kumar

anilisanil

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 12:39:45 PM »
Dear Pravin,

My question is regarding my career. Though I cannot say that I am currently settled, I have a stable job. However, my interest is in creative field and love to make movies, for my sustained efforts for last few years I am getting a few offers which may require me to leave this job, I need your suggestion on this.

Though I know I am responsible for my actions, I would like to know what are the odds for or against this decision, rather is there a particular time which may be favorable to me to move into the creative field ( movie making), kindly advice.

desiindesh

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 03:18:16 PM »
[rquote=4151&topic=615&author=pravin kumar]Text

Dear Friend,

What do you want to know?

Pravin Kumar
[/rquote]

sir why aren\'t reading my palm?! pls i need help!

sonipravin

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 07:35:36 PM »
Text

Dear Desindesh,

Where are your palm prints and what do you want to know.

Pravin Kumar

sonipravin

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 07:37:07 PM »
Text

Dear Anilisanil,

I will look at your palms tomorrow.

Pravin Kumar

Astrology Forums

« Reply #6 on: Today at 05:46:45 PM »

sonipravin

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 12:12:33 PM »
Text

Dear Anilsanil,

I see  you are online. Just remain there. I will have a look at your palms now and reply to you.

Pravin Kumar

sonipravin

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2010, 12:20:58 PM »
Text

Anilsanilji,

You started your job somewhere around 22.1/2 years old. According to that calculation you have your 26th year going on strongly. Success is indicated in this year and that too quite a success for a vertical line is seen on the Line of Life which I calculate as 25.1/2 to 26. I do not know your exact age and age calculation could go wrong by 1/2 years plus or minus. Again you will have another year i..e 1.1/2 year from now which will be again a very successful year for you.

When I see this year will be successful it could be careerwise/marriagewise or anything that you feel like attempting. Creativity is your field but for detailed prediction it will take time and I read palms in detail only professionally.

Pravin Kumar

anilisanil

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2010, 01:40:53 PM »
Hello Pravinji,

Thank you very much for that reading. You were right, though I started my job career in Spetember 2004 ( that is when I was 21) Not until December 22.5 did I complete my on job training.

I am going to turn 27 this May and since I am already married, I hope your prediction comes true.

By the way, I was reading through your posts in the forums and was pretty amazed at the experience you have. Bless me.

regards,

Anil

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter