Author Topic: Will I get married?  (Read 5937 times)

aquariusmoon

Will I get married?
« on: March 22, 2010, 01:39:51 AM »
https://yfrog.com/evhandrightj
https://yfrog.com/jphandright1j

Here are two images of my right hand.   Will I get married late in life?   Thanks:).

Linkback: https://www.astrogle.com/forums/palmistry/7/will-i-get-married/623/

Astrology Forums

Will I get married?
« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:43:59 AM »

LEO

Will I get married?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 01:41:55 AM »
hi aquamoon.. whats your age now and are you right handed ?

aquariusmoon

Will I get married?
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 02:30:35 AM »
I will be 29 soon and yes I am right handed.

pravin kumar

Will I get married?
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 07:47:50 AM »
Text

Dear Friend,

You will or must have had one break of engagement/marriage. There are 3 relationship lines in your palm. The first one was bound to fail because of the huge fork, the second starts late and the third one is curved downwards. You have a line of empathy and slight suggestion of solomon\'s ring and hence a knowledeable person but your life line is heavily cut by plenty of influence lines from within the life line from Mount of Venus and Lower (Aggressive) Mount of Mars and this shows considerable disturbance in your personal life. You need to take charge of your life totally and make your own decisions even though you are attached to your family.

What you require is not palm reading but good counselling. I cannot find your marriage time from these prints but I will again and again check out from the palm prints when you will marry.
Remember every person is HIS child and HE always cares and looks for all of us. We are unable to see, feel HIS love due to our being trapped in this MAYAJAAL. We are all HIS children but yet we fight and quarrel amongst us but the truth is we are all HIS children and when this realty downs on us it is in the end of our life or we seek true knowledge and get it we lose interest in life, not before that.

God Bless You.

Pravin Kumar

P.S. You should also put your left palm print. Where lines don\'t work HE works and cares and looks after us.

aquariusmoon

Will I get married?
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 08:38:46 AM »

thanks, so much for your reply, I appreciate it.   Not a great reading so far, seems I will suffer a lot before I marry?   I posted my left hand...if you cannot see the lines I will gladly take more clearer photos, thanks.

https://yfrog.com/1nlefthand1j
https://yfrog.com/14lefthand2j

pravin kumar

Will I get married?
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 09:59:25 PM »
Dear Friend,

Why are you worried? Your hand is not that bad. If we have a headache is it bad. We simply take asprin. If we have digestion problems we take the necessary medicine. If there is any defect anywhere in anyone\'s palm we give them guidance and I can tell you of a boy who approached me for a professional reading. He was scared to death and did not know whether he will live another day. He approached me last July. If you had read his mails to me (there are at least a hundred or more) the initial 50 or more are of a frightened person under psychiatric treatment. His mails gradually became more sensible and he seemed to be gaining confidence and now he is married and happy. It took him just 6/7 months to get back to confidence through proper guidance.

You have not given me feedback of what I have written to you and what do you do in actual life. As for marriage just keep that matter pending. I do not even know whether you are a boy or a girl.

God Bless you.

Pravin Kumar

Astrology Forums

Will I get married?
« Reply #6 on: Today at 06:43:59 AM »

Sushma

Will I get married?
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 10:04:23 PM »
her gender shows female in profile

aquariusmoon

Will I get married?
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2010, 12:21:06 AM »

I am female, almost 29, I never been married, not even close.   I have a partner.   its my second serious relationship.
you said you cannot find my marriage lines, not sure what this means.    maybe i dont have any?
i am not worried if i will get married, anyone can get married.  i  just want to marry somenoe i will be inlove with and happy.   my parents are not happy and a lot of people i know who are married and they regret it and i do not want to end up like them!

pravin kumar

Will I get married?
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2010, 08:43:16 AM »
Text

Dear Aquarius Moon,

You have not posted your clear palm prints so the relationship line though seen very dimly is not clear. Please post the palm prints with the portion just below the smallest finger slightly uplifted so that I may get a better view of the relationship line. Marriage is actually adjustment of two different people in life, both husband and wife.

You have to meditate regularly to enjoy life and get more success in life.

Have you not seen a couple who are happily married? Just look out for such a couple and study how they are happy? It is all a matter of adjustment to each other.

Pravin Kumar

Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via telegram Share via twitter