News:

New Board installed at https://www.astrogle.com/talks/
Old forums archived from 16 October 2021

Main Menu New Forums Installed, Old Forums Archived ...

can you please read my palm

Started by 1234, April 13, 2012, 10:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hi, Mr. Pravin. glad to see you back.

1) when will i become wealthy.
( i have attached my updated palm pictures)

right palm:
https://s1153.photobucket.com/albums/p512/sharoncorr1/

left palm
https://s1153.photobucket.com/albums/p512/sharoncorr1/left/

waiting for your reply! impatiently :)

sonipravin

Dear 1234,

You have a Solomon\'s Ring which means a person whom others love to consult or seek guidance. Also a person interested in Occult science. Definitely you will earn lots of money but the money comes and goes. There is lot of stress on your mind as quite a few lines coming from Lower Mars come and meet the head line and this makes you bossy, follow your path and thus put stress on your brain. Some personal tragedy must have occured in your family when you were quite young when you must have been 3 / 6 and 8 years of age as life line is cut from within the Lower Mount of Mars.

You have a Line of Mars running parallel to your life line and hence a person who has good inner stamina. Your Life Line is not continuous but prominent so I would say your health is unnees bees i.e. some problems occur healthwise for short period and you recover. Your inner stamina as I said is very good.

You are very idealistic person. I cannot comment upon your marriage as I cannot see the marriage line clearly though I can see at least one prominent child line on it.

What I love about your palm (right palm) is that you have a fate line rising from above the head line from the Plain of Mars and runs parallel to your other fate line and this means a person who is a fighter, a person who never gives up and these qualities and I see you rising up high in your career from 49 onwards as your head line then becomes very strong. This is the result of your never give up attitude.

Emotionally you are weak. I would say the best lines in your palm is Life Line and Head Line becomes stronger from 49.

Pravin Kumar

thanks,

1)well i havent seen the money earining days yet, would you be able to tell me when will the money stay lol.

2) u were correct about my health, yes i am facing health problems.

3) fate line fame line right

sonipravin

Dear 1234,

You will earn much more from the age of 49 as per the indications of your palm. Try meditation for success even earlier than that. I have feedbacks of quite a few persons who have changed their lives after meditating. I cannot post them here as last time such posts were deleted from this forum. So if you want you can send me mail at my e mail address and I can send you the feedback of a lady of how she got success in life and improved her life considerably in just 2 months.

If the forum has no objection to my posting the same here I will post the same here itself.

Pravin Kumar

wow 49 is such a long long time. yeha sure i will email u. thank you very much